Week…what week is this?? Anyway, Bills on MNF this week.

Trentwannabe

The offense is just unnecessarily sloppy.

I am also a firm believer that Josh is in shotgun way too much. If we want a better running game and play-action game, delayed runs from the shotgun take too long to develop to use them all the time.

Just now, Maxmw22 said:

I am also a firm believer that Josh is in shotgun way too much. If we want a better running game and play-action game, delayed runs from the shotgun take too long to develop to use them all the time.

I agree. Josh is one of the best at play action under center.

1 minute ago, Maxmw22 said:

After Allen and Diggs I genuinely feel we're just not talented enough. The OL is better after a crap first couple weeks but still very average at best collectively. Kincaid has some potential to be top tier but do we ever need to upgrade WR2 

6 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

After Allen and Diggs I genuinely feel we're just not talented enough. The OL is better after a crap first couple weeks but still very average at best collectively. Kincaid has some potential to be top tier but do we ever need to upgrade WR2 

Agreed. We started with trying to get a burner downfield, Robert Foster, John Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, then got away from it. I could see us pursuing someone like Hollywood Brown next year.

I personally like someone with some size, a Michael Pittman Jr., but I think they go for speed, whether it be a free agent or in the draft. All the Wrs and Rbs they liked and didn't get (Travis Ettiene, Zay Flowers) are fast guys.