Week 12 GDT: Patriots vs. Gmen @ 1pm EST

Giants4eva

Week 12 is upon us gents. And for the most part you are not gonna like what i have to say. This is a game i think we win. Has anyone truly seen the Patriots offense play in the last month? They make us look good. That is saying something. Mac Jones was benched in favor of Bailey Zappe and he looks like he cant hit the broad side of a barn. Their defense as a whole has been decent but nothing over the top that would worry me too much. Matthew Judon remains their top threat across their front 4. 

Tommy Devito gets the go ahead in this one and from what i saw from him, i think hes gonna put up some decent numbers. He honestly does throw a nice ball and hes been good enough to show he deserves to finish this season out as our starter. I expect us to really shaft ourselves this coming weekend draft wise because the Pats are truly that bad. Our defense has been balling out and i expect them to put a severe beat down on the Pats. Expect to see KT and Sexy Dexy with multiple sacks. 

Giants 19 - Patriots 10 

• Like 2

Welp there goes Maye or Williams. If we are looking to grab either one of them , its going to take a trade of biblical proportions to get them . there is a chance we get up to MAYBE the 4th pick by way of how other teams ahead of us can win in a few games they have left but this is gonna be very difficult. At this point, i think if Joe Schoen is gonna look QB i think he has to take a hard look at Jayden Daniels.. if not him in the 1st then hes going possibly Alt, Nabers or Fashanu depending how things unfold. 

Edited by Giants4eva