MNF

Beck Bristow

Some takeaways:

• Ok, I did not see that coming from Browning, lol.  87% completion percentage, 354 yards, ran for 22 more.  I know they protected him some, but he also made some plays downfield.  Even taking away Chase's 76 yard TD he averaged 7.72 yards per attempt.
  • I, uh, don't think we have to worry about anyone hiring away Lou Anurumo this offseason.  He is getting a bit conservative with players out and is overly relying on the defense to make a big play to stop people.
  • Something is wrong with Logan Wilson.  He's playing banged up or something because he looks noticeably slower. Might be beneficial for him to rest a game and give ADG a little more run.
  • I guess we can't count out back dooring into the playoffs yet, our upcoming schedule is largely as beat up as we are.
  • We need to get Chase Brown more involved
  • Hendrickson is up to 11.5 sacks now, he has a decent shot of breaking his own club record of 14 sacks.  Simply one of our best free agent signings of all time.
  • Battle, Dax, and Turner were laying the wood last night.  All of them delivered some shots at full speed.

15 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Was Wilson slow, or is Etienne just way faster than expected?

Etienne is fast, but it wasn't just that play.  I think he's looked slower the past few games.  I think his change of direction has been real slow as well.

Edited by THE DUKE