Week 15 GDT: Texans @ Oilers......

lumberjackchris

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Tunsil is back at least. Woods not on the report. Fant missing two in a row is problematic, as Mills really struggles when pressure is right in his line of sight. 

If the Texans get a win, it's gonna be an ugly win.

Titans did just sign 2 DTs from other teams practice squads to their active roster. Dont think Simmons is playing g for them.

• Like 1

If it was my football team I would be embarrassed clinging onto a history that happened somewhere completely else, just the way they are going about it scream pettiness it's all so very bizarre to me. And they wonder why Texans stadium has been empty all year even with this team on the rise, 1/3rd empty seats vs Denver the rest was all Broncos fans. Houston I think is just about ready to give the league the finger with this Titans/Oilers bull****. It wouldn't bother me so much if they kept the Oilers since 1997 but they played to empty stadiums the 2 years they wore them then made a big huge official deal about "retiring" it all, to the point where it's even in the Chronology of the league in the record and fact book, the one and only time a franchise retired it's colors/logo/name to change to something else. So Houston gets a new team, the greedy old **** crooked owner pulls his **** that the only way he would vote for Houston to get the expansion team was if they had no access to the Oilers. So lets dig our trash out of the dumpster so the people we screwed over and that are still paying taxes on my bull**** can't have it. Pretty oddball stuff just bizarre and weird that Tennessee titans fans actually embracing all this says a lot about that part of the country, weirdos. 

Somebody today said in defense of Tennessee what about the Colts? Well the Colts never changed their **** and threw it in the trash and Johnny Unitas always said **** Indianapolis, I wish some of the old Oilers had that backbone but they need the money. Can't blame them. 

Edited by ShinobiMusashi

It's the Luv Ya Blue **** that also grinds my gears, that is pure Houston phrase nobody in Tennessee was saying Luv Ya Blue in 97-98 they gave a **** less about that team until they changed. Titans fans hollering Luv Ya Blue is about as cringe as it possibly gets. Theres a lot of Oilers **** yall know nothing about and wouldn't know anything about it unless you lived in South Texas. Earl Campbell never played a ******* single down of football in your state. Do yall even realize how hardcore you were to have a Bucky Richardson card in school in 1993? Get ****ed backwards *** weirdos. 

Edited by ShinobiMusashi
  • Like 1

I seriously doubt Bum Phillips would have anything to do with the Titans if he were alive, that man was Houston through and through, the ****head franchise waited until he died to put him in their ring of honor get ****ed.  What were yall doing on X-mas 1993 when I was opening up my Warren Moon Oilers helmet/uniform probably ******* farm animals, get away from my childhood cucks. 

14 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Titans did just sign 2 DTs from other teams practice squads to their active roster. Dont think Simmons is playing g for them.

This might bode well for Dameon Pierce - he's the type of runner who can go big if you're not ready for him in the hole.

It might be the best opportunity for the Texans - ground and pound with Pierce, limit Mills in the air and keep Henry on the sidelines. 

11 hours ago, ShinobiMusashi said:

It's the Luv Ya Blue **** that also grinds my gears, that is pure Houston phrase nobody in Tennessee was saying Luv Ya Blue in 97-98 they gave a **** less about that team until they changed. Titans fans hollering Luv Ya Blue is about as cringe as it possibly gets. Theres a lot of Oilers **** yall know nothing about and wouldn't know anything about it unless you lived in South Texas. Earl Campbell never played a ******* single down of football in your state. Do yall even realize how hardcore you were to have a Bucky Richardson card in school in 1993? Get ****ed backwards *** weirdos. 

I don’t really care either way, if it was up to me, you guys could have the Oilers crap. It’s not part of my fanhood, I’m a Titans fan not an Oilers fan. But it’s very weird to be mad at Titans fans because they like the Oilers throwback stuff. Mad at the organization? That’s fine, but all this vitriol for some fans is very weird. 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Davis Mills could cement his legacy and never have to buy a drink in this city again if he manages to pull this off...

Case Keenum has also taken snaps with the 1s. I'll be honest, I sort of prefer Case in this spot. He's played in big games, won playoff games - he's more mentally prepared for this sort of moment.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I don’t really care either way, if it was up to me, you guys could have the Oilers crap. It’s not part of my fanhood, I’m a Titans fan not an Oilers fan. But it’s very weird to be mad at Titans fans because they like the Oilers throwback stuff. Mad at the organization? That’s fine, but all this vitriol for some fans is very weird. 

My respects to you. Its been a long week of getting trolled by Titans fans online lol, I feel much better after posting that and getting out of system. I guess it's frustrating living through losing that team, being young at the time and not wanting them to go, knowing all the ins and outs of the corruption and subterfuge that Bud Adams used to get it done, then seeing the ignorance of Titans fans coming at me like hey why didn't yall just buy him a new stadium you deserved to lose the team. It didn't work like that. 

Edited by ShinobiMusashi

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

This makes me feel better about our chances. I've never been a fan of either, but I'll trust Keenum to pull out a must win over Mills. Had the Texans not been in a playoff chase, I'd be fine with Mills in his role - but Keenum isn't new to this situation, he's led teams to the playoffs.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This makes me feel better about our chances. I've never been a fan of either, but I'll trust Keenum to pull out a must win over Mills. Had the Texans not been in a playoff chase, I'd be fine with Mills in his role - but Keenum isn't new to this situation, he's led teams to the playoffs.

Keenum going to hit the checkdowns and underneath stuff better than Stroud has been. 

• Like 1