Los Angeles to host Super Bowl LXI in 2027

RaidersAreOne

Lets run it back Rams. They have set themselves up this offseason with a ton of cap space, all their draft picks, and a core of young talent right now. So lets make that run again and win another Superbowl in LA. Puka or Kyren will be the Superbowl MVP. Thats my early prediction lol. 

On 12/27/2023 at 12:04 PM, Nabbs4u said:

The NFL doesn't care about any of that, they care about ratings and money. 

The majority of fans attending a SB don't want to freeze thier ***** off, sit in snow, sleet or rain. 

The Majority of artists participating in the SB don't want to freeze thier ***** off, perform in snow, sleet  or rain.

SB week is and the events leading up to it would be an absolute nightmare transportation wise, logistics,  safety you name it if like New York when they got extremely lucky a Blizzard showed up days earlier before the SB not just days afterwards dumping 10ft of snow.

That is why they will never risk it again. It is the largest Sporting Event Production every year. Money, 💰💰,  Money! It's all that matters.

Yup.  At best, Minneapolis may have the best argument in terms of the mid-mark/cold-weather cities because their stadium is domed.  For purely selfish reasons, I've been wanting to the Fords to do state-of-the-art upgrades to Ford Field in Detroit to give them at least a prayer of a re Super Bowl bid - but that's also because I'm invested in a REIT that owns a Hilton hotel in downtown Detroit (right by Little Caesar's Arena) and the REIT is actually prepping to sell that hotel in the near future, so the promise of a major event like a Super Bowl coming to downtown Detroit would likely boost sale price.