QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

Just now, FloydFan said:

Assistant GMs hold more water in the draft than OCs. This is just a narrative you’re trying to create (like always). 

lol I never did get those questions that I supposedly never answered. Now supposedly I'm trying to create a supposed narrative. Interesting...

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Lol assistant GM. The actual guy that runs the offense. The biggest offensive authority on the team, went to go see the other quarterback. 

You think Luke Getsy who was just hired like 38 days ago has more influence on the decision making process than Kelly? The assistant GM that worked hand in hand with AP throughout last season, will be Telesco's right hand man, and is familiar with all of the scouts we have?

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

lol I never did get those questions that I supposedly never answered. Now supposedly I'm trying to create a supposed narrative. Interesting...

Nah you just are too dense to read through something and parse out the point being made. Interesting…

Just now, FloydFan said:

Nah you just are too dense to read through something and parse out the point being made. Interesting…

Apparently Luke Getsy is the main decision maker for offensive personnel now. Should we be concerned that he didn't want Russ?

Just now, NYRaider said:

Apparently Luke Getsy is the main decision maker for offensive personnel now. Should we be concerned that he didn't want Russ?

I bet his office is next door to Mark’s now. Big upgrade for Getsy. 

2 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Either that or you didn't actually ask any questions lol. I know which one of those is actually true....

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Either that or you didn't actually ask any questions lol. I know which one of those is actually true....

I can’t believe you need someone to line item stuff for you. Does mom drive you to school? 

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

I bet his office is next door to Mark’s now. Big upgrade for Getsy. 

I never heard anybody complain, worry question or analyze who the next assistant GM was going to be on this forum(wasn't a position in the Raiders organization until Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler made it one). 

I do remember, however all of us on here, having conversations at length of who the OC was going to be. I think it's because that matters a lot of particularly on this team, where the head coach is a defensive minded coach. I think it matters what scheme runs What plays he likes and probably what his preference at quarterback is going to be(especially if his whole thing is supposed to be that he had a quarterback that his scheme didn't work very well in) this time around that his opinion would matter a lot when it comes to who the quarterback is. I thought that would be pretty common knowledge.

I can’t believe you need someone to line item stuff for you. Does mom drive you to school? 

That's translation for: "I don't have a real argument so I have to result to insults so I seem like I know what I'm talking about".

It's OK I'm tracking with you lol

-Why does literally the entire world disagree with you on this topic? Maybe it’s because you just prefer being a contrarian?

-Why does Belichick beat Tomlin in almost every stat yet Tomlin is better?

-Why does Belichick get discounted for Brady yet Tomlin not for Roethlisburger?

-Why does age not factor into this? Tomlin is significantly younger and obviously Belichick at his advanced age affects his suitors. People don’t want a coach who is going to be gone in three to four years at best. 

That's translation for: "I don't have a real argument so I have to result to insults so I seem like I know what I'm talking about".

It's OK I'm tracking with you lol

There ya go. Let me know if you need me to hold your hand when you answer them. 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I never heard anybody complain, worry question or analyze who the next assistant GM was going to be on this forum(wasn't a position in the Raiders organization until Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler made it one). 

I do remember, however all of us on here, having conversations at length of who the OC was going to be. I think it's because that matters a lot of particularly on this team, where the head coach is a defensive minded coach. I think it matters what scheme runs What plays he likes and probably what his preference at quarterback is going to be(especially if his whole thing is supposed to be that he had a quarterback that his scheme didn't work very well in) this time around that his opinion would matter a lot when it comes to who the quarterback is. I thought that would be pretty common knowledge.

lol because everyone knew McDaniels was in control and running everything. NEXT. 

There ya go. Let me know if you need me to hold your hand when you answer them. 

Translation:"You got me there I'll send the questions I that I should've sent last week"

Ok lol I'll answer them in a bit

Translation:"You got me there I'll send the questions I that I should've sent last week"

Ok lol I'll answer them in a bit

Whatever makes you feel better buddy. Sorry for your poor reading comprehension. 

6 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

lol because everyone knew McDaniels was in control and running everything. NEXT. 

The only problem with that point is that I'm referring to This off-season(which would be after Josh McDaniel got fired and therefore could no longer be in control).

Why weren't we wondering who the assistant GM would be this off-season?(that's what a question looks like by the way)