• Jacoby Brissett 
  • Drew Lock
  • Tyler Huntley 

a few other trade targets 

• Justin Fields
  • Trey Lance 
  • Kyler Murray 
  • Malik Willis 

Who's your favorite and why? If we are picking outside the top 10 and the top 4 picks are gone I would prolly sign a vet for cheap and then trade for a Trey Lance. Let them compete for the starting spot.  Sign Jameis Winston and trade a mid rounder for Trey Lance 

Edited by Humble_Beast

Just now, Totty said:

But that arm though...

Are his flaws coachable?  Like a Josh Allen situation? 

He definitely does have a cannon and I'm sure that he'll light it up during the pre-draft process. It'll be interesting to see how he performs at the Senior Bowl next month. I'm personally not a huge fan as it's pretty rare that guys are able to grow out of bad habits in the NFL. But if we are going to take a flier on a mid-round guy, Milton would make sense just because of his physical tools.

• Like 1

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Kirk Cousins is fantastic, I’ve said for years he’s a tier (or two) above Carr and people called me a fool and this and that. With that said, I don’t think Kirk is a Super Bowl caliber winning QB. Draft a QB in the 1st Round. It is the ONLY logical answer. 

Kirk would be dope but his age and the Achilles scare me. I'm assuming he'll also want a large, fully GTD contract too.

3 hours ago, Totty said:

Can I ask (I'm not a huge follower of college outside of Ohio State) 

Whatever happened to Joe Milton?  Cannon arm from Tennessee. 

Resident Tennessee fan here. He is not good. As simple as that. He will get way overdrafted due to his measurables, but it will be fools gold. I would stay far away. 

• Like 2

Favourite option would be one of the two top rookie prospects, though I get a bad feeling with Williams tbh. I haven’t looked into them that much and we’re likely out of range of them, therefore best realistic option for me might be a combo of Jim Harbaugh and draft McCarthy. I’d keep O’Connell around as he’s cheap and has shown some promise to be at least a backup and then I’d look for a veteran option. 

Ideally I’d love to trade Garoppolo for anything but I’d also be fine with him coming back provided we can do a hatchet job to that awful contract. QB3 would be a mentor type role anyway so that’s the quality I’d be looking for.

On 12/22/2023 at 2:02 PM, NYRaider said:

Kirk would be dope but his age and the Achilles scare me. I'm assuming he'll also want a large, fully GTD contract too.

My only issue with Kirk. I think this offense would flourish with him slinging it around. We'll see how you looks in the off-season.

Option #1: Do whatever it takes to get Drake Maye and unleash him on the league from Day 1

Option #2: Do whatever it takes to get JJ McCarthy, redshirt him for a year behind AOC, and then unleash him on the league in his 2nd year.

Option #3: Let some FAs duke it out in training camp/preseason and hope for the best.