QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Maybe we can sign Caleb Williams as an UDFA since him being undraftable is a valid take. 

Obviously, I think he’s going to be drafted in the top handful of picks but I can understand a guy not wanting to take that risk in his opinion. I personally had the CB CJ Henderson as undraftable a few years ago, he obviously got drafted in the first, but for me I simply wouldn’t take him.

Id take him if we trade up or he was available where we pick but damn man, I’d be scared 😁

2 hours ago, PhillyRaider said:

What's with all the Justin Fields talk? The dude is less accurate than O'Connell, is always injured, and his play is erratic. Stop this nonsense man. Y'all are crazy.

I don't want Fields with the Raiders. But I would take him under the right circumstances. The guy can move the chains better than AOC and has shown escape ability when the pocket breaks down. As far as accuracy goes, it's almost a push. Fields completion % is only 1 point lower than AOC. You are being unfair to Fields.

56 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

I don't want Fields with the Raiders. But I would take him under the right circumstances. The guy can move the chains better than AOC and has shown escape ability when the pocket breaks down. As far as accuracy goes, it's almost a push. Fields completion % is only 1 point lower than AOC. You are being unfair to Fields.

Unfair? You can't be serious bro. 3 years in the league and he's got a 60% completion percentage and has thrown only 10 more TD's than INT's 40-30. Plus he's hurt a lot. But you wouldn't mind him because...he can run.

Yeah no thanks. Dude can go screw someone else up not us.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

Unfair? You can't be serious bro. 3 years in the league and he's got a 60% completion percentage and has thrown only 10 more TD's than INT's 40-30. Plus he's hurt a lot. But you wouldn't mind him because...he can run.

Yeah no thanks. Dude can go screw someone else up not us.

Your posting style fits better within the YouTube comments section which is rife with hyperbolic, emotional takes. You would be elite in that ecosystem. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steins Gate said:

Aren’t an awful lot of fields completions at or near the line of scrimmage though, the couple games I watched him his average depth of completed target was something like 0.8 yards!

10 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Aren’t an awful lot of fields completions at or near the line of scrimmage though, the couple games I watched him his average depth of completed target was something like 0.8 yards!

That's fair.  Like I said in an earlier post, his accuracy has regressed some.