QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

This. 

A lot of people made a thing about his WRs and the scheme. He's showing he can create time and be effective outside of structure. That's all of the QB to do when blocking breaks down. 

Only worry I have is his ACL history. I know medicine has come a looooong way with those and Iay be stuck in the past on them, but they do concern me nonetheless. 

He has a cannon and is super accurate too. Injuries and his funky release definitely worry me a little bit but he's playing like a FRP tonight.

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Can't really argue it. 

I'm not as high on him myself, but he's got the the resume and age on his side. 

He's #5 for me. 

He might be #2 if I wasn't influenced at all by Maye's hype. I recently started watching Maye, and I was very underwhelmed.

• Like 1

Just now, Rich7sena said:

He might be #2 if I wasn't influenced at all by Maye's hype. I recently started watching Maye, and I was very underwhelmed.

For as much crap as Caleb Williams has received for regressing I think there's a legitimate case that Maye regressed even more this year.

Just now, NYRaider said:

For as much crap as Caleb Williams has received for regressing I think there's a legitimate case that Maye regressed even more this year.

He gets a lot of comps to Herbert, but he's not close to Herbert, physically. He feels like Matt Ryan with a touch more athleticism. I still think he's a top 10 prospect, but more because I think he has a pretty high floor than a high ceiling.

29 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I feel like this class is full of those. 

Jayden could be #1 if not for the pre-season hype of the guys younhabe ahead of him. 

Penix could be #1 if he were a year or so younger. 

So on, so forth. 

Really interested to see when guys ultimately get taken. 

Daniels is #3 for me. I actually like all of Williams, Maye, Daniels, JJ, and Penix. Would love to end up with any of them. 

Edit: if Ewers declares I’d be interested in him as well. 

Edited by FloydFan
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I said he was overrated earlier this season and I got a lot of crap for that. But I also said Josh McDaniels couldn't call plays so what do I know

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think it's Caleb Williams and then after that you can make the case for each each of those other top guys at #2(Not a popular take I know)

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if by April we’re hearing that Williams isn’t a lock for #1. Whatever happens though the Raiders need to have a long term plan for the QB position. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Daniels is #3 for me. I actually like all of Williams, Maye, Daniels, JJ, and Penix. Would love to end up with any of them. 

Edit: if Ewers declares I’d be interested in him as well. 

sleeping on Cam Ward