Week 17 @Chiefs

Beck Bristow

17 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

How do we end up playing so many "rivals" a week after one of their "star" players throws a hissy fit, only to see the national media call them out publicly?  It's almost as if it's in the script.

I don't pay a bunch of attention to other team's drama. Are you referring to them crying about not being allowed to be a yard offside or something else?

Honestly, I just hope Kelce's not injured in this game. I don't need the wrath of the Swifties coming down on Cincinnati. 

25 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

I don't pay a bunch of attention to other team's drama. Are you referring to them crying about not being allowed to be a yard offside or something else?

Honestly, I just hope Kelce's not injured in this game. I don't need the wrath of the Swifties coming down on Cincinnati. 

No.  Kelce had a sideline "incident" including slamming his helmet, so reid took it and didn't let him right back in the game.  The week before it was the Pickens not blocking because he didn't want to risk injury thing.

8 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

No.  Kelce had a sideline "incident" including slamming his helmet, so reid took it and didn't let him right back in the game.  The week before it was the Pickens not blocking because he didn't want to risk injury thing.

Ah. Chiefs have had an interesting year. Not looking forward to it being spun into "overcoming adversity" when the playoffs roll around. 

3 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Handing the ball to Mixon is giving the defense a lot of extra time. Karras whiffed on the block, but that play wasn't going to work under any circumstances. 

Part play call, part weakness at the point of attack. At least we get the 4th place schedule next year