Michael Pierce Agrees to 2-year Extension

31 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Nice. I'm leaning in favor of bringing back Madubuike too even at a high cost. The line has been too good this year to let it fall apart.

I think they’re going to tag Madubuike and have to let Queen/Stone/Clowney walk

10 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

I think they’re going to tag Madubuike and have to let Queen/Stone/Clowney walk

Queen's an expensive piece we can replace, Stone sucks but we can find talented safeties, Clowney is a mercenary who will probably try and get a 2-3 year high value deal. 

I'm gonna cry when they all sign in the AFC north.

Fr though losing all 3 hurts a very good defense but they're all somewhat replaceable. 

19 hours ago, Xmad said:

Queen's an expensive piece we can replace, Stone sucks but we can find talented safeties, Clowney is a mercenary who will probably try and get a 2-3 year high value deal. 

I'm gonna cry when they all sign in the AFC north.

Fr though losing all 3 hurts a very good defense but they're all somewhat replaceable. 

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked to see one of Clowney or KVN sign here again on a reasonable deal. Queen is 100% gone. Mads is 100% staying via franchise tag if nothing else, but we do need more at OLB because Bowser is MIA and the other guys outside of Oweh (who himself has slowed down a bit) cannot be counted on.

• Like 1

IMO predicting what the Ravens do in the offseason is pointless given we don't know how the season will end. 

If they win the Super Bowl then I can imagine a 2013esque reset where vets are not brought back. 

If they don't win the Super Bowl then EDC will bring back as many players as possible to try again. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked to see one of Clowney or KVN sign here again on a reasonable deal. Queen is 100% gone. Mads is 100% staying via franchise tag if nothing else, but we do need more at OLB because Bowser is MIA and the other guys outside of Oweh (who himself has slowed down a bit) cannot be counted on.

I'm fine with that tbh, Clowney has legit been good this year. 2-3 year deal or another 1 year deal with a **** ton of incentives.

Like the deal and agree that Madubuike is a MUST sign. After that Clowney would be nice if we could make it happen. Queen and Stone are as good as gone. Stone worries me more than Queen. Williams in constantly injured so that could be tricky. I think Simpson should be able to hold his own next to Roquan

• Like 1