FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

I’m gonna be in bed when the winner gets revealed, so I’ll read through tomorrow.

But I wanted to wish both players good luck, and give a congratulations on two great games played. Hope you both return in the future shall we get a FFBB11

• Like 1

Yeah, for real though… I commented on it after I cooled on getting evicted, but two great games by Skywind and Touch.

Was fun watching those performances after I had accepted my fate. One and three on who I was rooting for. For the first time since I’ve played BB, the winner will have actually deserved the win.

Congrats to both of you on a great game.

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

Whicker, please reveal your key.

@Whicker votes @theuntouchable to win

"He and I took control of this game when we needed to and never were in danger as a couple. Skywind was a monster in competitions when it mattered the most, but I ultimately give the edge to the social aspect"

Current votes

Touch - 1 

Skywind -0

Just now, Malfatron said:

Nazgul, please reveal your key

Nazgul votes skywind to win

"I don't think either played a truly masterful game; but they (or rather they remained in the game as someone else) took out those who did make big moves (Dwight, Ted, Whicker) so the proper move was ultimately made. However, the agency of this game belongs to neither of the finalists so my vote goes to the player who I believe had to endure more."

Votes

Touch - 2

Skywind - 2