Carmichael Mock

Rogerthat

43 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Bears are going to be in a hard luck position on draft day where Chubb and Key could both be gone and you be stuck making a choice between good players at 2nd tier needs  

I think that's the likely fall as well.  Is way rather get a couple wins and have the team look hot going into the offseason than lost out badly and get a higher pick. Chubb is the only side that makes me reconsider that though... Having power rusher and speed rusher just too appealing!

5 hours ago, G08 said:

I think it's the latter. 

He definitely produced while Payton was suspended, I just wish there was a trail of QBs playing decent after leaving NO, or some time to see the offense thrive while Brees was out. Show some development outside of a future HoF player. That is the concern for me. 

Of course what happened to Wentz sucks, and but it does allow the Bears a unique opportunity to see how well Defilippo and Reich have worked Folesinto their system. If he comes in and finishes thrnseason/postseason strong then you have to appreciate the work they have done. 

Yes Foles is technically a  Pro Bowl player, but so was Bridgewater. Sometimes flukes happen, and his 19/2 TD to INT (iirc) stretch was very impressive but far above his realistic talent level. 

6 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

He definitely produced while Payton was suspended, I just wish there was a trail of QBs playing decent after leaving NO, or some time to see the offense thrive while Brees was out. Show some development outside of a future HoF player. That is the concern for me. 

Of course what happened to Wentz sucks, and but it does allow the Bears a unique opportunity to see how well Defilippo and Reich have worked Folesinto their system. If he comes in and finishes thrnseason/postseason strong then you have to appreciate the work they have done. 

Yes Foles is technically a  Pro Bowl player, but so was Bridgewater. Sometimes flukes happen, and his 19/2 TD to INT (iirc) stretch was very impressive but far above his realistic talent level. 

Just of my own opinion of this dude, listening to him talk and his overall demeanor... I just don't see how he can command a room, let alone one filled with 53 NFL football players.

As for DeFilippo, reallllly curious to see how Foles does. If he comes out slinging and plays lights out, I mean, how do you NOT consider him the hottest offensive-minded head coaching candidate out there (save for maybe Josh McDaniels).

14 minutes ago, G08 said:

Just of my own opinion of this dude, listening to him talk and his overall demeanor... I just don't see how he can command a room, let alone one filled with 53 NFL football players.

As for DeFilippo, reallllly curious to see how Foles does. If he comes out slinging and plays lights out, I mean, how do you NOT consider him the hottest offensive-minded head coaching candidate out there (save for maybe Josh McDaniels).

Agree on all accounts. I'm on the Defilippo train already, this would just further confirm it to me  

Archived