New offensive coordinator?

On 1/12/2024 at 4:50 AM, DoleINGout said:

Tee Martin, Baltimore Ravens quarterbacks coach

if I had to guess it will be Martin named the pats oc

second likeliest is mcdaniels but keenan mccardell and zac robinson have to be considered favorites as well.

i HOPE that the pats interview and get the oc from green bay. maybe entice him with multiple years, multiple titles including oline and oc, and pay him handsomely. also of course let him call plays as it is the one thing he hasnt gotten to do in green bay because their hc does it.

7 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

if I had to guess it will be Martin named the pats oc

second likeliest is mcdaniels but keenan mccardell and zac robinson have to be considered favorites as well.

Tee Martin was one of the Brady 6. Also when he was in high school he would come throw with me a lot. The high school he went to didn't workout during the summer so he came and threw with the team I was coaching at the time. He was a great athlete but at the time he knew nothing about football.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jofos said:

Tee Martin was one of the Brady 6. Also when he was in high school he would come throw with me a lot. The high school he went to didn't workout during the summer so he came and threw with the team I was coaching at the time. He was a great athlete but at the time he knew nothing about football.  

just goes to show that it’s who you know that gets you certain privileged opportunities that others may be just as qualified or apt to learn and execute

• Like 1

last name to bring back up again in this thread as a favorite for pats oc (though not my personal choice - i would choose adam stenavich) is jerrod johnson qb coach on houston texans. i would expect him to get an interview at least. i am not expecting stenavich to get the job unfortunately for the pats but i do think they will end up with a decent assistant with definite potential to become a good first time oc.

I'm not up on OC however I like the Green Bay and Detroit Lyons. They run the ball with purpose.

I can't stand the 49ers and the Cowboys. It they had their choice, they would have no running plays !!!!!!!!! 

Remind me of Air Coryell Chargers. They had two running plays. A dive and a toss sweep, that's it.

IMO you have to have some balance or when you face playoff competition you get exposed.  60/40  is good goal to set.

Last night game was a great example. GB almost beat them. They lost when they had no choice but to pass at the end of the game.

Oh ya  Do they still think the SF QB is the end all be all ????