2024 Off-Season Official Visits/Rumors/Reports

Kinda wonder if Judon gets traded. Not the worst idea… vet on a final year, no guaranteed money so no dead cap, player wants another new deal with guaranteed money, and he is coming off a season ending injury. History in his prime was to disappear at times late in seasons. Judon is also a little extra outspoken on behalf of the team as we know. I wonder if his time with NE is up. It probably should be in all honesty. But this sort of hire at OLB coach says otherwise. And it isn’t the WORST move to retain Judon and pay him for a year or two more.

Edited by DoleINGout

10 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Kinda wonder if Judon gets traded. Not the worst idea… vet on a final year, no guaranteed money so no dead cap, player wants another new deal with guaranteed money, and he is coming off a season ending injury. History in his prime was to disappear at times late in seasons. Judon is also a little extra outspoken on behalf of the team as we know. I wonder if his time with NE is up. It probably should be in all honesty. But this sort of hire at OLB coach says otherwise. And it isn’t the WORST move to retain Judon and pay him for a year or two more.

I like this hire as well I didn't necessarily dislike and of the others just not real excited about them. On the possibility of trading Judon I think it comes down to how they feel about the rebuild. Do they think the Patriots are close? If so they keep Judon. If they think the rebuild is going to take more than three years then he is as good as gone. There is also the season ticket sales part, does Kraft think he needs Judon to sale tickets. 

18 minutes ago, jofos said:

I like this hire as well I didn't necessarily dislike and of the others just not real excited about them. On the possibility of trading Judon I think it comes down to how they feel about the rebuild. Do they think the Patriots are close? If so they keep Judon. If they think the rebuild is going to take more than three years then he is as good as gone. There is also the season ticket sales part, does Kraft think he needs Judon to sale tickets. 

Hard for me to imagine Judon sells a lot of people to buy tickets but maybe.

• Like 1