Where do you rank Russell Wilson All-Time?

MaddHatter

RW All-Time Ranking  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you rank RW?

• Top 10 - 1st Ballot HOFer
    • Top 20 - HOF Lock
    • Top 50 - Likely HOFer
    • Borderline HOFer
    • Top 100 but not a HOFer

5 hours ago, Malik said:

If you let Phillip Rivers that opens the floodgates to every borderline big stat guy. You let Rivers and then you almost have to let in guys like Stafford and Matt Ryan.

Not true at all. Rivers rate stats, even adjusted for era are among the best. Stafford accumulated stats because he led threw the ball more than anyone else. Ryan has 1 year better than anything Rivers did and about 12 more seasons that would fall in line with an average Rivers one.

On 2/2/2024 at 7:48 PM, Forge said:

I don't think he'll be a hall of famer

I can only think of a handful of SB winning QBs who are not in the HOF.  That ring of his will sway many voters to get him in.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I can only think of a handful of SB winning QBs who are not in the HOF.  That ring of his will sway many voters to get him in.

Theismann, Puckett, Morrall, Johnson, Dilfer - who am I forgetting?

Edited by MaddHatter

48 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Theismann, Puckett, Morrall, Johnson, Dilfer - who am I forgetting?

Jim McMahon, Jeff Hostletler, Doug Williams, Big Ben and Brees are the others that aren't playing today other than Brady and Eli that I can think of...

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 8:25 PM, MagicMT said:

I feel like Philip Rivers is the ultimate QB gatekeeper for HOF. If you're better than he was, you should proably be in. If you're not, you shouldn't. 
He's right there, and if the ball bounced his way a couple more time (SB title, or 1-2x all-pro / being top 3 at this position for a couple of years) he would probably be in. But at some point there has to be line drawn on what constitute a HOF career and to me Rivers fell just short of that (imaginary/super objective) threshold. 
Wilson was great but with the way his career is trending I think he's going to fall short of Rivers in terms of accomplishments and therefore wouldn't get in if I was a voter. 

Wilson has been to two super bowls and won one though all while having a decade of pretty elite production/efficiency.

Borderline top 50 QB.  Not a hall of famer.

He cost the Legion of Boom a dynasty.  Everyone remembers his interception on the one yard line to lose the superbowl.  People forget he threw 4 interceptions in the NFC championship.