How do you rank the All Time best Dynasties

mdonnelly21

The true dynasties were the 1972-79 Steelers, 1960-67 Packers, and 1981-94 49ers. I would rank them in this order. 

The rest were soft dynasties. Dallas only lasted four years. The Pats won three of four twice with a ten-year gap in between. And, KC isn't done (or they may be. Who knows). 

On 3/3/2024 at 12:19 AM, 7DnBrnc53 said:

The true dynasties were the 1972-79 Steelers, 1960-67 Packers, and 1981-94 49ers. I would rank them in this order. 

The rest were soft dynasties. Dallas only lasted four years. The Pats won three of four twice with a ten-year gap in between. And, KC isn't done (or they may be. Who knows). 

So let me get this straight. You start the Steelers dynasty in 1972 when they wouldn't win a Super Bowl for another two years but say the Cowboys lasted only four years? 

If you are going to do that for the Steelers then you have to factor in the Cowboys from 91-96w where they won 3 SBs, appeared in 4 CCGs, and won 5 division titles. Their dynasty was not soft and didn't only last 4 years.

Edited by bootsy
  • Like 2