2024 Washington Training Camp Discussion/Videos

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Guys are massive. Thinking very positively but How great would that be to be looking at our new bookend Tackles. 

I know the Coleman pick wasn’t liked because of where it was made but I actually love the player a lot more than guys that went a round or two ahead of him. He clearly played through an ankle last season and was still a force. I’m elated he’s here

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

MRJ showing out 

I have a feeling Browns days are numbered. It wasn’t just a loaded draft class there are 3 or 4 legit guys in this UDFA class as well. I’ve never seen a offseason like this! Especially for this team

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Looks like Sinnott can be a weapon midfield. Love his versatility. 

I’m so excited for how we can attack teams with he and Luke with Jahan and Terry. Plus Ertz will have an impact when healthy. But Sinnott is going to be nasty for this team. I believe once he has a few impactful 3rd down plays teams will be forced to take keys off Terry in certain spots and when that happens this attack can be deadly.just enjoying the fact they added guys to this roster we all were very high on that’s def a first

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I’m so excited for how we can attack teams with he and Luke with Jahan and Terry. Plus Ertz will have an impact when healthy. But Sinnott is going to be nasty for this team. I believe once he has a few impactful 3rd down plays teams will be forced to take keys off Terry in certain spots and when that happens this attack can be deadly.just enjoying the fact they added guys to this roster we all were very high on that’s def a first

Maybe I’m wrong but I don't trust in Luke McCaffery just yet. I think the 3rd WR job is wide open between Luke, Crowder, OZ & Dyami. 

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Maybe I’m wrong but I don't trust in Luke McCaffery just yet. I think the 3rd WR job is wide open between Luke, Crowder, OZ & Dyami. 

I like what he brings. He’s super smart and honestly for just one year he was working it last year and really come the Senior bowl that’s where he really stood out for me. I think he brings size speed hands and really smart route looks for his breaks and cuts. I think what he offers the most is when he sees how a guy is lined up across from him he might change his break earlier or late depending on their position to gain seperation at the top. It’s just the football IQ for me. I believe he’s going to get that extra work in to be involved attacking the middle along with Sinnott

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I like what he brings. He’s super smart and honestly for just one year he was working it last year and really come the Senior bowl that’s where he really stood out for me. I think he brings size speed hands and really smart route looks for his breaks and cuts. I think what he offers the most is when he sees how a guy is lined up across from him he might change his break earlier or late depending on their position to gain seperation at the top. It’s just the football IQ for me. I believe he’s going to get that extra work in to be involved attacking the middle along with Sinnott

I just read on https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Luke-McCaffrey-QB-Nebraska

that his comp is Puka Nacua. If that happens, it’ll be awesome.

• Like 1