2024-2025 Schedule

The more I'm thinking about the 10 game stretch w 3 games, I don't know, really seems very unfair. Was listening to the radio on the way home from work today and the guy was saying about how the league is so transparently negligent of player safety. He was saying how on the one hand, the league is allowing players to wear helmet covers during games, and some other minor, very inexpensive, alterations, meanwhile it is a scientific fact that artificial turf is more dangerous than grass and nobody is required to change their field over. The reason is because it is too expensive, and not adding to the profits to do something like that. That's all they really care about. If they genuinely cared about player safety, they never would have scheduled us this way. 

I'm starting to wonder whether or not the Texans might strategically use one of those games as a de facto preseason game in order to protect the team health. Also, it would send a clear message to the league that it is not reasonable to recover from an NFL game in such a short amount of time, and **** you, and every network you sold this game to. It's either Davis Mills or Case Keenum throwing to Jadon Janke and there's nothing you can do about it. Maybe other teams would follow suit. 

I'm just imagining how this season is going to play out, and I can't help but to think that many of our top end players will go down during that stretch if they haven't already.