2024 NBA Finals: Boston Celtics v Dallas Mavericks

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Ok so it wasn’t a completely terrible finals.  It was rather boring as the Lakers were clearly the superior team from the get go.  Shaq averaged 38 16.7 and 2.7 blocks a game.  Pacers used extreme hack a Shaq to attempt to keep things competitive.  Jalen Rose admittedly intentionally stuck out his foot under Kobe’s jump shot to injure him. Kobe missed game 3 and was still hobbled after.  Shaq fouled out game 4 ( still won in OT).  In short the Lakers as a team we’re just arriving with a 21 year old Kobe and an absolutely dominate Shaq.  The Pacers managed to muck the games up enough to win 2 at home in the 2-3-2 format partially due to a dirty play resulting in injury.  

The 8th seed in the west Kings took the Lakers 5 in a 5 game series ( Pacers also went 5 against 8 seeded Bucks) and the 59 win Blazers took them 7 in the WCF.  This was the really the infancy of West’s dominance only 2 years post Jordan and 1 year post lock out season. 

Did chatgpt write that

On 6/17/2024 at 11:22 PM, redsoxsuck05 said:

Can't believe I'm going to have to endure a whole off-season of the "Jaylen Brown is a brilliant renaissance man" crapola because of his by-default Finals MVP. He's not even a top 5 player on this damn team.

...what? I legitimately consider myself a Jalen Brown hater and this is one of the wildest takes ever. He's easily Bostons 2nd best player and is arguably a top 15 player in the league lol 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kingram said:

...what? I legitimately consider myself a Jalen Brown hater and this is one of the wildest takes ever. He's easily Bostons 2nd best player and is arguably a top 15 player in the league lol 

You cannot possibly be a hater yet consider him a top 15 player. That's outrageous.

2 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

You cannot possibly be a hater yet consider him a top 15 player. That's outrageous.

I mean, I crapped on him hard after last years playoffs. Repeatedly. All year. He was extremely good this season and through the entire playoffs.

He was an elite two way player in this playoff run.