What was the most frustrating season that you have seen for your team?

Spags destroying us! Drafting choir boys while gutting the team. 

Fisher drafting monster talent but having no idea how to use it. 

22 when we had smoked that Niners pack! Just to suck so bad was heart breaking. The bills came in and kicked our as, broke our teeth and spit in our face. It was one of those oh no moments.. With that said! We smashed the Niners when it mattered most! Escalator bros for life. 

Real talk though. Those spags years were some of the most brutal seasons ever. Must of taken 8 years off my life. To struggle to score 3-6 points game while getting your as kicked! And having having the balls to have post game interviews and say we were headed to the right direction! Disgusting. I would have rather followed Jim Jones cult! Would have been a better time. I would have rather fought for David Koresh and let him

use my body as a temple. I would have rather joined the Love has won campaign. I would have rather joined heavens gate. 

Honest to god. You had to either be a hard core rams fan or very stupid. They 0-56 lions didn’t have crap on us. The 0-235 Browns were in paradise compare to the crap we put up with. It was something of the most disgusting, human cannibalism I’ve ever seen. That man left me scarred for life. I go into the fetal position whenever I see him on tv. he hurt my soul, body and mind. That 4 pillar crap haunts me till this day. Legit thinking of getting that tattooed to me. When someone’s ask why did I get it! I’ll sit there and lie and make up a crazy story! 

Edited by El Ramster

• 2 weeks later...

Many Chargers fans would say 2010, but for me it is 2005. 

That team was really good (blew out the Pats in Foxboro and ended the Colts 13 game winning streak). LT, Brees, and Gates were all in their primes, plus on the defensive sided you had a young Merriman. They were better then the 2004 team that went 12-4. But they had an insane schedule in terms of traveling to the east coast and they couldn't fully recover from starting 0-2. 

• Like 2