College Football 25 Dynasty - Kent State Golden Flashes

Year 3 - Week 7

GNkdtFI.png

I lit San Jose Up for 546 offensive yards. Unfortunately they did some damage of their own to my defense. My defense has not played well in general this year. I'm really struggling to stop most teams and I don't create any big plays. 

QB Turbin had 376 passing yards, 4 TDs and 1 INT. It's like I can't get through a game without at least 1 INT. HB Miree had a good game with 126 yards on the ground and 2 TDs. It was one of his best games of the season. WR McCray embarrassed them for 8 receptions, 269 yards and 3 TDs. He averaged 33.6 ypc. TE Muamba was solid with 75 yards. I gave up 3 sacks unfortunately. 

MLB Hess led the team with 15 tackles. I had only 1 sack in the game, from Freshman DL Branden Duff. I still can't produce consistent pressure and caused no turnovers. 

2ub3lMD.png

Recruiting News

jmFFLTt.png

Recruiting so far this year has been a disaster. I thought for sure I would land both ROLB German and RT Barry. I was leading with them the entire season then somehow they sign with teams the week before they're scheduled to visit. This has happened with like 7-8 top prospects this year. I had like 10-12 guys I targeted early, all high end prospects and I've landed only 2 of those. I don't have any other guys waiting in the wings, I have to fill out my board again. This is going to be a rough recruiting year. 

Year 3 - Week 9

Q6VW5Tb.png

This was a good win against a solid team. I kind of blew this one wide open in the 2nd Quarter going up 28-14. 

QB Turbin had 330 passing yards, 4 TDs and the obligatory 1 INT. He added 103 yards on the ground and a rushing TD. Turbin's up to 396 rushing yards on the year. HB Miree also contributed 118 yards and a TD. TE Muama dominated them with 8 receptions, 166 yards and 3 TDs. Its probably the best game of his career so far. WR McCray had another good game with 118 yards and a TD. 

MLB Hess led the team again with 11 tackles, 3 of them were TFL. SS Damari Williams had an INT, which gave me a turnover for once. My current turnover differential for the season is -4. Freshman DL Branden Duff had 2 sacks in the game, with EDGE Esera and NT Shields splitting another sack. For the season DL Branden Duff is leading the team with 5.5 sacks, with EDGE Jordan Gallon in second with 3.5. Those are some pretty pathetic numbers but both are from true Freshman so there's some hope for the future. 

Recruiting News

LxNcevC.png

Hey look at that I signed no one and had 2 recruits lock me out.  Looks familiar. 

Year 3 - Week 10

48I7kUt.png

This was a frustrating loss, I couldn't get anything going in this game. The defense played solid but I just couldn't get in the endzone against their defense. 

QB Turbin struggled, he had 256 yards but only 1 TD and 2 INTs with a 54% completion rate. He added 51 yards on the ground but generally felt ineffective. No one was really open all game. WR McCray had the best game with 7 receptions for 97 yards and a TD but no one else had over 50 yards receiving. HB Miree was pedestrian with 70 yards on 13 carries. They sacked me an insane 7 times in the game. 

The defense generally played bend but don't break. CB Joel Boamah did have an INT but no one else really made any splash plays. I had no sacks and generally had no pressure. MLB Hess led the team with 9 tackles. 

Recruiting News

G6FFJPM.png

No one signed. This recruiting cycle has been a disaster so far. 

Year 3 - Week 11

ar4y7rv.png

I took all of my frustrations out on this poor Toledo team. The game was never close. 

QB Turbin was practically perfect, 573 passing yards with 9 TDs and 0 INTs. He added 69 yards on the ground and two more rushing TDs. WR McCray had 310 yards and 3 TDs, but may have been outdone by TE Muamba who had 10 receptions, 121 yards and 5 TDs. Total domination. HB Miree got his too, 169 yards on just 16 carries for 10.6 ypc and 1 TD. 

The defense had their fun too. CB Tyler Bivens, CB Joel Boamah and OLB Jayden Studio all had INTs in the game. MLB Zach Hess also caused a FF for a total of 4 turnovers. EDGE Esera had 1.5 sacks,Freshman EDGE Gallon added another sack and MLB Hess had a half sack. 

2w8BGa8.png

Recruiting News

AXWoOzt.png

Finally some positive news to report. 

Ri1j5SU.png

Koroma is a Pass Coverage Archetype at only 6'1" 228 lbs but has 88 SPD and 91 ACC. He's a modern coverage linebacker and should fit well at inside linebacker in my 3-4 scheme. This was a huge need with my MLB depth being pretty terrible. He might start opposite Hess as a Freshman. 

SXzHaOa.png

Another big need filled. I need to continue adding talent to the WR core. Schilens is 6'5" with 93 SPD and 89 ACC. He gives me size at the position to match with Lincoln and Hape. Not sure if he'll redshirt or play right away. 

Edited by MKnight82

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Year 3 - Week 11

ar4y7rv.png

I took all of my frustrations on this poor Toledo team. The game was never close. 

QB Turbin was practically perfect, 573 passing yards with 9 TDs and 0 INTs. He added 69 yards on the ground and two more rushing TDs. WR McCray had 310 yards and 3 TDs, but may have been outdone by TE Muamba who had 10 receptions, 121 yards and 5 TDs. Total domination. HB Miree got his too, 169 yards on just 16 carries for 10.6 ypc and 1 TD. 

The defense had their fun too. CB Tyler Bivens, CB Joel Boamah and OLB Jayden Studio all had INTs in the game. MLB Zach Hess also caused a FF for a total of 4 turnovers. EDGE Esera had 1.5 sacks,Freshman EDGE Gallon added another sack and MLB Hess had a half sack. 

2w8BGa8.png

Recruiting News

AXWoOzt.png

Finally some positive news to report. 

Ri1j5SU.png

Koroma is a Pass Coverage Archetype at only 6'1" 228 lbs but has 88 SPD and 91 ACC. He's a modern coverage linebacker and should fit well at inside linebacker in my 3-4 scheme. This was a huge need with my MLB depth being pretty terrible. He might start opposite Hess as a Freshman. 

SXzHaOa.png

Another big need filled. I need to continue adding talent to the WR core. Schilens is 6'5" with 93 SPD and 89 ACC. He gives me size at the position to match with Lincoln and Hape. Not sure if he'll redshirt or play right away. 

It'll be interesting to see what his OVR is, you have 3 FR and 2 JR that are all 72-74 OVR right now and will get to progress. That 6th WR is another JR but at 69 OVR, but he might be good enough for depth if you want to resdhirt and get a little space between starters classes.  I guess it'll largely depend on if you can land any more solid WR recruits.

8 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

It'll be interesting to see what his OVR is, you have 3 FR and 2 JR that are all 72-74 OVR right now and will get to progress. That 6th WR is another JR but at 69 OVR, but he might be good enough for depth if you want to resdhirt and get a little space between starters classes.  I guess it'll largely depend on if you can land any more solid WR recruits.

Ya I forgot Queen is coming back for another season. Even when I go 5 wide, the CPU usually keeps my TE and HB on the field so I generally only use 3 WRs in any given game unless someone gets injured. With 5 min Quarters players don't get winded very often. So realistically with McCray leaving, Hape, Lincoln and Queen will be the top 3 at WR on the depth chart. French will have a high OVR but he's kind of slow, but he can provide depth in case of injury. So the Freshman will likely Redshirt. The biggest question is will Lincoln or Hape become the primary option taking over for McCray. 

Year 3 - Week 12

9SOQvXY.png

MSU is having a rough year so it was good to make sure I won this one. I got the lead early and never really let up. 

QB Turbin had 336 yards, 6 TDs and 2 INTs. Some of these INTs are me just making bad decisions but he definitely has some passes float on me too. I'm hoping his accuracy improves in offseason training to cut these down next year. HB Miree had a great game with 145 yards on the ground. HB Douglas vultured a TD from him. WR McCray continues to dominate, he had 10 receptions, 153 yards and 2 TDs. TE Muamba added 3 more receiving TDs. 

I had 3 sacks on defense, 1.5 to EDGE Esera, 1 to NT Shields and 0.5 to DL Duff. No INTs but LB Studio had a FF. Studio also led the team with 9 tackles. 

Recruiting News

CMOSz1O.png

I'm leading a lot of guys but only got 1 more to sign. 

myHeNVY.png

The pic says TE but Word is a 4 star GEM ATH recruit. He's 6'6" 252 lbs so his size makes him probably a TE or 3-4 OLB. I don't know what his SPD is but he has 83 ACC and 85 AG. I actually could use him more on defense so I'm hoping he's a surprisingly good pass rusher. If not he will probably Redshirt as a backup TE for some time. 

Year 3 - Conference Championship Week

TtgEZWn.png

ORGlMSk.png

Ugh. I couldn't do anything right on offense in this game. I threw 5, count them, 5 INTs. That lost me the game. Their secondary is insane, every starter is over 90+ OVR. 

The defense showed up though. Holding them to 20 points should have won me the game. Still, I had no sacks and no turnovers. 

Conference Championship Results

NlNHHLv.png

Edited by MKnight82

HEISMAN WINNER - YEAR 3

o3Eshas.png

Heisman Results - Top 5 - Year 3
Team Position Name Year Stats
Tennessee QB Nico Iamaleava Junior (RS) 3530 PaY, 42 PaTD, 377 RuY, 5 RuTD
Pittsburgh QB Eli Holstein Junior (RS) 3266 PaY, 34 PaTD, 575 RuY, 11 RuTD
Arizona QB Noah Fifita Senior (RS) 3882 PaY, 33 PaTD, 283 RuY, 6 RuTD
UNC QB Conner Harrell Senior (RS) 3463 PaY, 42 PaTD, 613 RuY, 4 RuTD
Oklahoma QB Jackson Arnold Senior 3265 PaY, 36 PaTD, 463 RuY, 5 RuTD

Oh wonderful I get to play the Heisman winner in the playoffs. 

SEASON AWARDS - YEAR 3

Season Awards - Year 3
Award Team Player Position Year
Heisman Tennessee Nico Iamaleava QB Junior (RS)
Head Coach of the Year Coastal Carolina Jake Chark HC -
Davey O'Brien Award (Best QB) Tennessee Nico Iamaleava QB Junior (RS)
Chuck Bednarik Award (DPOY) Michigan Devon Baxter RE Sophomore (RS)
Jim Thorpe Award (Best DB) Alabama Red Morgan FS Sophomore (RS)
Doak Walker Award (Best HB) Georgia Roderick Robinson HB Senior
Fred Biletnikoff Award (Best WR) WR Chrishon McCray Kent State Senior (RS)
Lombardi Award (Top Player) Michigan Devon Baxter RE Sophomore (RS)
Unitas Golden Arm Award (Top SR QB) Arizona Noah Fifita QB Senior (RS)
Ted Hendricks Award (Best DE) Michigan Devon Baxter RE Sophomore (RS)
Outland Trophy (Best Interior Lineman) Notre Dame Peter Jones LG Sophomore (RS)
John Mackey Award (Best TE) TE Gideon Muamba Kent State Sophomore
Frank Broyles Award (Best Assistant Coach) Coastal Carolina Grant Blount DC -
**** Butkus Award (Best Linbacker) Purdue Winston Berglund MLB Junior (RS)
Rimington Trophy (Best Center) Colorado Hank Zilinskas OC Senior
Lou Groza Award (Best Kicker) Western Kentucky Lucas Carneiro K Senior (RS)
Ray Guy Award (Best Punter) San Jose St Trent Carrizosa P Senior (RS)
The Jet Award (Best Kick Returner) Georgia Anthony Evans WR Senior (RS)

- WR Chrishon McCray finished 10th for the Heisman. 

- HB Terron Miree finished 4th for Best RB. 

ALL AMERICANS - YEAR 3

All Americans - Year 3
1st Team   2nd Team
Position Player Team Year   Position Player Team Year
QB Eli Holstein Pittsburgh Junior (RS)   QB Nico Iamaleava Tennessee Junior (RS)
HB Roderick Robinson Georgia Senior   HB Darius Taylor Michigan Senior
HB CJ Baxter Texas Senior   HB Wayne Strong UTEP Senior (RS)
WR Denzel Boston Washington Senior (RS)   WR Jaeden Skeete Boston College Senior
WR Chrishon McCray Kent State Senior (RS)   WR Malik Elzy Illinois Senior
WR DeAndre Moore Texas Junior (RS)   WR Zion Kearney Oklahoma Sophomore (RS)
TE Gideon Muamba Kent State Sophomore   TE Benji Gosnell Virginia Tech Senior (RS)
LT Monroe Mills Louisville Junior   LT Earnest Greene Oregon Senior (RS)
LG Peter Jones Notre Dame Sophomore (RS)   LG Justin Evans Nebraska Senior (RS)
OC DJ Chester LSU Junior (RS)   OC Cooper Cousins Penn State Sophomore (RS)
RG Zach Rice UNC Senior (RS)   RG Brandon Henderson Illinois Senior
RT Blake Frazier Michigan Junior   RT Drew Azzopardi Washington Senior (RS)

LE TJ Parker Clemson Senior   LE Tomiwa Durojaiye FSU Senior (RS)
RE Boubacar Traore Notre Dame Junior (RS)   RE Matayo Uiagalelei Oregon Senior (RS)
DT Terrance Green Oregon Junior (RS)   DT Markis Deal TCU Junior (RS)
DT Travis Shaw UNC Senior (RS)   DT John Walker UCF Senior
LOLB Jamal Anderson Clemson Senior   LOLB Kameryn Fountain USC Sophomore (RS)
MLB Cade Uluave California Senior   MLB Kobie McKinzie Oklahoma Senior (RS)
ROLB Brayden Platt Oregon Junior   ROLB Tony Rojas Penn State Senior
CB Jayden Bellamy Boston College Senior (RS)   CB Kimari Robinson Duke Junior (RS)
CB Bryce West Ohio St Sophomore (RS)   CB Zachary Tobe Georgia Tech Junior (RS)
FS Kamari Ramsey USC Senior (RS)   FS Khalil Barnes Clemson Senior
SS Jelani McDonald Texas Senior   SS Tate Titshaw Western Kentucky Sophomore (RS)
K Alex McPherson Auburn Senior (RS)   K David Olano Illinois Senior
P Max Fletcher Cincinnati Senior (RS)   P Ryan Eckley Michigan State Senior (RS)

Freshman All Americans
Position Player Team Year
QB Evan Turbin Kent State Freshman (RS)
HB Terron Miree Kent State Freshman
HB Mateo DeMar Texas A&M Freshman (RS)
WR Tony Cardoza Boise State Freshman (RS)
WR Derek Stitser Georgia Freshman (RS)
WR Cesar Ramirez Marshall Freshman (RS)
TE Chadarius Carty Oregon State Freshman (RS)
LT Johnathan Tuten Washington Freshman (RS)
LG Richard Mankins Iowa Freshman (RS)
OC Kevin Edmond Michigan Freshman (RS)
RG John Carden Northern Illinois Freshman (RS)
RT Malachi Michaud Texas A&M Freshman (RS)

LE Marquise Regis Kentucky Freshman (RS)
RE DeVonte Senat UNC Freshman (RS)
DT Philip Edoga Virginia Tech Freshman (RS)
DT Isaac Pitts UConn Freshman (RS)
LOLB Brian Rossi BYU Freshman (RS)
MLB Brian Schlereth Maryland Freshman (RS)
ROLB Josh Newcomb LSU Freshman (RS)
CB Josh Anders UNC Freshman (RS)
CB Joel Cone Boston College Freshman (RS)
FS Jay Ellington Miami Freshman (RS)
SS Felix Landman Houston Freshman (RS)
K Sal Cook Washington Freshman (RS)
P Frederick Durant Eastern Michigan Freshman (RS)