Training Camp 2024

2 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Bullock getting some run with the 1's apparently 

If the decision is to move Pitre to a big NB role, that's going to give Bullock plenty of opportunity to play opposite Jimmie Ward... Until he has to play FOR Jimmie Ward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

If the decision is to move Pitre to a big NB role, that's going to give Bullock plenty of opportunity to play opposite Jimmie Ward... Until he has to play FOR Jimmie Ward.

I still rather they all learn from Justin Simmons who instantly makes that secondary better. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Blaze said:

I still rather they all learn from Justin Simmons who instantly makes that secondary better. 

Ya, really hope we bring in Simmons. Maybe he's just slow playing it so he doesn't have to go through training camp

16 hours ago, Blaze said:

Oh, fully agreed here. Just playing with the cards currently in the deck, which doesn't include Simmons, who is likely an immediate All Pro at the spot for however long he's here.

This CB unit with this front four? Simmons will look like a superstar.

2 hours ago, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

Saw a video of it on Landry locker, totally uncalled for. Definitely respect stingley less now

Over a practice "fight? I don't care whatsoever. Teammate fights happen. Been in more than a few. I'd argue it shows who has your back in the trenchez.

• Like 3