2024 Eagles Training Camp

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Wilson and Steen are the ones to keep an eye on. They're both short term windows right?

Yeah, concussion is usually a 1-2 week thing. Steen aggravated the ankle injury he got earlier in camp, but to what extent we aren’t sure… hopefully he can get some practice in as the back-up RG before they go to Brazil.

This is the last thing we’ve got on him:

Feel bad for him cause he had a real chance to be the starter, but that ankle has caused him to miss so much of camp so far. Good on Becton for changing positions and winning the spot though.

Hmm… 

I don’t know how realistic it is that DeJean can claim the nickel spot which is a difficult and important position in Fangio’s scheme. I mean he’s just practicing in full today for the first time this camp and we are in the lead up to the final preseason game.

But, DeJean at the nickel along with Mitchell and Rodgers is probably my ideal secondary although that would be a pretty young group with 2 rookies. Hopefully Slay still has 1 more above average season in him. 

Yeah nvm… I know it’s first practice back in full, but there probably isn’t any chance he’s fully back and ready to be the starter at nickel by next week in the lead up to traveling to Brazil.

Just keep Quinyon as the starter there for now. 

1 minute ago, UndyTaker said:

This team seems to be hungry and ready to start the season. Good feeling going in.

Yeah and we're getting healthier too. 

Still kinda worried about week 1. Packers definitely aren't gonna be some easy win. Hopefully Eagles fans show out and we don't have to deal with it being closer to an "away" game then a "home" one.