2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

4 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Not that I thought he was but If this doesn’t tell you that Forbes is not in the future plans for this team nothing will. They’re working out a guy who hasn’t played in 2 years. 

Sure seems like it.  

Personally, I would much rather see him fail and learn on the field than these other never will bes.  Certainly, I would hope these coaches could squeeze more out of him than the high school coach and would be smart enough to not leave him on an island with the likes of AJ Brown.  Not to mention, I would like to see Sanristil get a chance at playing the position we drafted him for. 

5 hours ago, offbyone said:

Sure seems like it.  

Personally, I would much rather see him fail and learn on the field than these other never will bes.  Certainly, I would hope these coaches could squeeze more out of him than the high school coach and would be smart enough to not leave him on an island with the likes of AJ Brown.  Not to mention, I would like to see Sanristil get a chance at playing the position we drafted him for. 

Totally understand wanting to see Forbes develop.

But it seems like everytime he's on the field, your watching the Dad run over his 8 year boy during a Thanksgiving sandlot football game.

It's embarrassing.

He's fast.

But he's just too small, to not only cover most WR's, but he's a liability against the run.

If he were Deion Sanders or Darrell Green?

I wouldn't care how small he was, or if he could tackle.

But Forbes make St. juice look like an All-Pro.

And that's just not acceptable.

I'd rather have a guy, who was a pretty good player in his day.

Probably out shape.

Hasn't played in a couple years.

But he knows the game.

Knows the position.

Pretty smart

Knows what do.

And can tackle.

Than a guy who's probably mentally checked out, just like Jahan Dotson is.

And doesn't have the Size, to cover up his weaknesses.