53 Man Roster & Practice Squad Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Heard an interview he did and sounds like a good dude. Has pretty good hands. Glad for him. 

Lake Lewis said Cole Turner was there at the same time catching balls on the jugs machine.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Not comparing him to Aiyuk but makes up for not signing him a little 😀

Not really. Noah Brown is essentially just a big bodied WR with little speed but he blocks like a WR. He’s had some good games in his career but I think the only way he starts is if Dyami & LMC are bad which I hope isn’t the case.

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I guess he will take over Ridgeway’s spot in the 53. Didn’t realize he and Terry were teammates at Ohio St. Can’t hurt 

Yep, he was a huge target obviously at OSU but more of a blocker than anything. It was back when Urban Meyer had our QBs running the zone read offense like Braxton Miller & JT Barrett. Brown at OSU & in the NFL is a combo of a WR & TE IMO.

Edited by turtle28

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Not really. Noah Brown is essentially just a big bodied WR with little speed but he blocks like a WR. He’s had some good games in his career but I think the only way he starts is if Dyami & LMC are bad which I hope isn’t the case.

It was MUCH NEEDED HELP. He’s been more productive in the last two years than any receiver on this team outside of Terry. He has more receptions in the last 2 years (Dyami/Crowder/Pringle) put together. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, lavar703 said:

What lol. How is he not worth more than a 6th to us? Just whatever 

Really? You overvalue the players you like and undervalue the ones you hate.

Ridgeway is a #4 DT on most 4-3 teams.  I will give you in a 3-4 that he could be a NT and possibly start or at worst be the back up NT on a 3-4 team. We are lucky we got anything at all for him.

5 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Atleast Wiley made the PS. SMH. 

He needs to practice his pass blocking and become a return man/personal protector, that is his future in the NFL if he wants to make a 53-man roster.

4 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

It was MUCH NEEDED HELP. He’s been more productive in the last two years than any receiver on this team outside of Terry. He has more receptions in the last 2 years (Dyami/Crowder/Pringle) put together. 

Well yeah because Crowder got hurt on the Bills in 2022, in 2021, Crowder had 51 receptions with 59 in 2020 & 78 in 2019 the year after he left DC.

Just now, ARTMONK HOF said:

He’s only 23. I hope he gets the chance 

Well, here’s his chance. Improve on your weaknesses while your on the practice squad and if there’s an injury during the year he’ll probably get called up.

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah I don’t know if that is the right take with some of the names that have also been released, and picked up by other teams.  I mean, we waived Castro-Fields, and the #1 team in the waiver order claimed him.  

8 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

When you get an Alonso out of me, treat it as three footballs. 

I Guess If You Say So GIF

• Like 1