2024 Eagles regular season

This is probably the one time in my fandom I’d be ok with hiring bill belichick

its out there, unconventional to do so mid season. It could blow everything up but it could also right the ship. You do it with Kellen as OC and fangio as DC and the main thing belichick is here for is discipline and game planning 

in the offseason? No desire 

but now. My main concern is gameplanning wise we always seem to come up short

Thats something I believe bill could add

3 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I Dunno, I feel like Sirianni isn't taking the step back like he's supposed to. He should have nothing to do with the offense and I feel like his hands are all over it. Which is impeding how Moore can call the game...

BS!! 

This is Kellen Moores Offense but from the jump things that Hurts/this offense did well the past 2-3 years from Sirianni were incorporated.  As it should!

People are over reacting to Sirianni having the last say on what we are or are not doing on 4th downs! EVERY SINGLE HC has that responsibility.  Make suggestions,  tell the OC I want this, ect...

Nick is not calling plays. However to expect the Eagles to abandon the Brotherly Shove on a 4th and 1 just because Kellen 🖕 Moore is OC is absurd! Beyond Stupidity!!!

You run the same play the league thought of Banning because we were so efficient at it,  it must be illegal? You run it until we prove we now suck at it becuase as a Unit, we suck!. THEN Moore can have free rain on 3rd 1, 4th and 1.

1 hour ago, Last Stand said:

This is probably the one time in my fandom I’d be ok with hiring bill belichick

its out there, unconventional to do so mid season. It could blow everything up but it could also right the ship. You do it with Kellen as OC and fangio as DC and the main thing belichick is here for is discipline and game planning

The fact you would even entertain this as an option, as though you honestly believe Bill Belicheck would come in with a staff not of his choosing speaks volumes!

I know some are desperate for change but that's as likely to happen (not hiring  his own staff) as Sirianni getting fired mid season for Kellen Moore. 

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

BS!! 

This is Kellen Moores Offense but from the jump things that Hurts/this offense did well the past 2-3 years from Sirianni were incorporated.  As it should!

People are over reacting to Sirianni having the last say on what we are or are not doing on 4th downs! EVERY SINGLE HC has that responsibility.  Make suggestions,  tell the OC I want this, ect...

Nick is not calling plays. However to expect the Eagles to abandon the Brotherly Shove on a 4th and 1 just because Kellen 🖕 Moore is OC is absurd! Beyond Stupidity!!!

You run the same play the league thought of Banning because we were so efficient at it,  it must be illegal? You run it until we prove we now suck at it becuase as a Unit, we suck!. THEN Moore can have free rain on 3rd 1, 4th and 1.

Did you not see what Saquon Said, He even said Sirianni calls plays not just on 3rd n short or 4th. 

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Like what exactly? Just curious

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

BS!! 

Look twits from people like Shane Haff and others. They've all been talking about how this isn't Moore's offense. People more knowledgeable than you and I have looked at the data/film and have come to the same conclusion. 

Much like 2021 after the bye, Nick decided to give up duties to Steichen, I hope this year too, he gets out of the team's way. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

BS!! 

We are actually trending towards bottom of the league in motion

19th right now

Which is Kellen’s calling card

but yeah, I’m sure Nick isn’t influencing the offense at all. 

13 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

We are actually trending towards bottom of the league in motion

19th right now

Which is Kellen’s calling card

but yeah, I’m sure Nick isn’t influencing the offense at all. 

So you all actually thought for the 3rd year in a row (3 out of 4) Kellen Moore was going to come in and NOT incorporate any of the offense that made Jaken Hurts a MVP candidate and potential SB winning QB? 

Shocker!!

And you guys ***** at me for being a "Homer".

From the jump it's been said,  reported and suggested this will be a hybrid of Moores offense.  Not sure WRF you all are surprised? Truly?

Sirianni IS NOT THE PLAY CALLER!

16 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So you all actually thought for the 3rd year in a row (3 out of 4) Kellen Moore was going to come in and NOT incorporate any of the offense that made Jaken Hurts a MVP candidate and potential SB winning QB? 

Shocker!!

From the jump it's been said,  reported and suggested this will be a hybrid of Moores offense.  Not sure WRF you all are surprised? Truly?

I don't get what you're saying. You believe that this is Kellen Moore's offense or that it isn't? 

32 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Shocker!!

The complaint is it is too much Sirianni and not enough Moore. It’s fine to keep some things in, especially the shove and what not, but this offense look a lot like last year with hot reads and a few more shifts. It is better, but would like even more change. 

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

BS!! 

If this is Moore's offense, why is Hurts not running it like Dak.

The Cowboys scored 30+ points in 6 of the first 8 games.  The Cowboys led the league in yards per game, 431.5, they averaged 27.1 PPG.

Eagles are 365.5 YPG and 21.1 points.  Maybe we need Dak to come here and run Moore's offense.

30 minutes ago, downundermike said:

If this is Moore's offense, why is Hurts not running it like Dak.

The Cowboys scored 30+ points in 6 of the first 8 games.  The Cowboys led the league in yards per game, 431.5, they averaged 27.1 PPG.

Eagles are 365.5 YPG and 21.1 points.  Maybe we need Dak to come here and run Moore's offense.

Becuase this isn't that year? AJ has missed 3 of the 4 games? It's the equivalent of Lamb mising those games and you claiming the same stats would of occured? GTFOH!!! 

Yes this is Moores Offense. Yes this is "Hybrid" incorporating things Hurts/Sirianni have liked since 2022. 

This is not a surprise? Is not a secret? Was told from the MF jump!!

Acting as though this is something new is absurd. You people need a GD new hobby!