49ers and WR Brandon Aiyuk Agree to a 4 year 120M Deal, 76M Guaranteed

4 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Yeah I saw that. Of course he's going to say that lmao. Everyone in the comments are clowning him asking him for the details, and of course it's radio silence following. 

The point is, Aiyuk kept pushing, and he lost. 

After getting low balled for most of the process, he got the 49ers to come up from 22M to 30M APY. He did not lose.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

"Aiyuk lost" is not a phrase I'd use to describe the result of these negotiations, tbh. Unless you're just referring to the last 3 weeks when the contract has supposedly been out

That's what I meant. A 49ers deal has been on the table for a while. They didn't suddenly just get him another boost in money at the 12th hour. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, typecast said:

After getting low balled for most of the process, he got the 49ers to come up from 22M to 30M APY. He did not lose.

And that deal has been around for weeks now. Unless he really didn't want to go to camp, there wasn't any point in continuing to hold out for multiple weeks

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

10 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Yeah I saw that. Of course he's going to say that lmao. Everyone in the comments are clowning him asking him for the details, and of course it's radio silence following. 

The point is, Aiyuk kept pushing, and he lost. 

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

We really doing this?

3 minutes ago, adamq said:

Sean Payton turned down a 3rd round pick for Courtland Sutton? He really hates Marvin Mims

Which is just so damn weird

• Like 1

Just now, typecast said:

Please remove the tinfoil sir. Anyway, next up, Paraag caves to Trent. Let's go!

Sure you can have it back!!! :)

Glad it all worked out. Brandon was not going to play in Pittsburgh, New England, or Cleveland. 

Funny-1227.gif

And yes, Trent needs to get done, which I expect to be resolved very quickly now. 

• Like 1