Week 1 GDT: Texans vs Colts

lumberjackchris

Mixon vs Colts Highlights

I'm watching these plays and my goodness.. Brevin Jordan blocking people for years. Stover blocking people. Kenyon Green looking like an absolute game changing run blocker. Didn't see this coming!

If Kenyon Green pans out, has Caserio ever missed on a draft pick? I'm really trying to think of complete whiffs..

TQ? Not even really, he could still be something I feel like. I feel like the Texans just gave Kenyon all of 2023 off to just get into shape after rehabbing, and I believe that explains the massive leap. I wouldn't be surprised to see TQ make a similar leap eventually. 

Like.. Brandon Hill maybe? 

That's like the only one that I can think of, and that's a 7th round pick or sum like that. 

Caserio is a maestro with it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

Mixon vs Colts Highlights

I'm watching these plays and my goodness.. Brevin Jordan blocking people for years. Stover blocking people. Kenyon Green looking like an absolute game changing run blocker. Didn't see this coming!

If Kenyon Green pans out, has Caserio ever missed on a draft pick? I'm really trying to think of complete whiffs..

TQ? Not even really, he could still be something I feel like. I feel like the Texans just gave Kenyon all of 2023 off to just get into shape after rehabbing, and I believe that explains the massive leap. I wouldn't be surprised to see TQ make a similar leap eventually. 

Like.. Brandon Hill maybe? 

That's like the only one that I can think of, and that's a 7th round pick or sum like that. 

Caserio is a maestro with it.

PFF graded Green as our 5th worst offensive performance of the week and our worst lineman. 

They also shredded our defense. Only two guys received a score above 70 on D. Bullock and To’o’oto 

Edited by Pastor Dillon

I’m just surprised on Nico Collins’ transformation into the player he’s been on this team more than anything. Not that I thought he was ever bad but it’s just cool to see him become this playmaker now

Edited by tab
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

The Clots did alot of exoctic blitzing with stunts and twister. Ill chalk it up to Juice being inexperienced, but 1 if not 2 times Green was left to block 2 defenders while Juice was chipping on the Mason's defender. 

one of the sacks was solely on Mason. He needed to slide off, but was helping Juice and they brought the opposite end on a stunt. It was an insanely easy block. He just never saw the guy and even opened the hole for him wider.