WE ARE SO BACK! WEEK 1 GDT: Arizona @ Buffalo

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

There will be zero reason - outside of a historic year from someone - for Allen not to be the MVP if we go 11-6 or better and games looking like today.

That hurdle today was the best he's ever had, he was immaculate throwing other than one goof, and I'm sorry he's doing it with spare parts and a dream. He absolutely deserves his MVP and to finally make the all pro team.

I just threw on Cowherd's podcast because **** it I'm desperate for content, and he got to the Bills and was like "They just don't have the offensive firepower of a Chiefs or a Ravens" and I'm just like, we punted ONCE, you realize that, right? We punted ONE TIME. And thus it was reinforced to me yet again that national media has absolutely no ******* idea what the Bills are or what's going on with this team. The overwhelming majority of our losses were defensive you idiot.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

10 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I just threw on Cowherd's podcast because **** it I'm desperate for content, and he got to the Bills and was like "They just don't have the offensive firepower of a Chiefs or a Ravens" and I'm just like, we punted ONCE, you realize that, right? We punted ONE TIME. And thus it was reinforced to me yet again that national media has absolutely no ******* idea what the Bills are or what's going on with this team. The overwhelming majority of our losses were defensive you idiot.

He's an idiot, just like all the national media guys. They give first take like takes and don't know what they're talking about. 

I boycott all those shows and only listen to people like Nate Tice (yahoo pod), Mina Kimes, Dan Orlosky etc that do the research and film work.

Great first game. After the quick 17-3 start the defense really settled in and were able to get some stuffs. Groot looks like a superstar from week 1 and nice to see Von Miller get a sack too! 

On offense Josh Allen played like an MVP and will win MVP imo as long as he stays healthy and the bills make the playoffs. 

I think I've come to terms that this bills team is going to be frisky and different then years past. The defense might not be as good with not any huge names on offense but I see almost every game we play in a shoot out.