The Good the Bad the Loss

NickButera

On 9/9/2024 at 8:15 AM, Rich7sena said:

The Raiders can't trade Adams faster. This team isn't going anywhere this year, and they would be better off featuring Bowers Mayer, Meyers, and Tucker to develop them further.

Well... after the Chargers game i was inclined to agree, but we just beat a playoff team without even being able to run the ball. lol.

On 9/16/2024 at 11:39 AM, RaisinBran said:

Well... after the Chargers game i was inclined to agree, but we just beat a playoff team without even being able to run the ball. lol.

I just don't think keeping Adams through the year will result in a better return than getting a third round pick.

And, if the Raiders don't make the playoffs this year it won't matter that they beat the Ravens in week 2 just like it didn't matter that they beat the Chiefs on Christmas last year.

8 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I just don't think keeping Adams through the year will result in a better return than getting a third round pick.

And, if the Raiders don't make the playoffs this year it won't matter that they beat the Ravens in week 2 just like it didn't matter that they beat the Chiefs on Christmas last year.

I disagree, even if they don’t make the playoffs, those guys on the team know they can beat the Ravens in their back yard. They now have the belief they can travel to the East coast and win, they know they can beat a playoff team. Confidence is such a massive part of sports and I feel that win, though it might not ultimately result in a successful season this year is  planting seeds.

• Like 1