Week 2 Games

Leader

57 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I hope he can't find one that will approve his return. 

Eventually his head will heal. Not back to its condition before he started getting clobbered or back to the point where *it's prudent* he continue playing, but it was always going to be his call and since no expert can 100% tell him what his future holds and early reports are that he's intent on playing again......

In other words, I'll be surprised if he decides to retire at this point.

Edited by Leader

1 hour ago, Leader said:

? It means that far more often than not, they've lost to a team with a winning record. I dont see how "hype" plays into it.

The Dolphins very explosive offense and them becoming a playoff team under McDaniel has brought some attention to a city that won’t need much of a PR team to bring a spotlight. I would say there has been some media hype around that.  They’ve shown to be an improved team but as the record suggests, not one of the best when they play against real competition. How they navigate where they are now will be telling. 

5 minutes ago, Refugee said:

The Dolphins very explosive offense and them becoming a playoff team under McDaniel has brought some attention to a city that won’t need much of a PR team to bring a spotlight. I would say there has been some media hype around that.  They’ve shown to be an improved team but as the record suggests, not one of the best when they play against real competition. How they navigate where they are now will be telling. 

The 1-11 record isnt against teams they should have beaten based on hype either team received. 

It's the simple fact that they lost to the vast majority of teams with a winning record.