Week 3 Games

Leader

Green Bay over Tennessee (H)
New York Jets (H) over New England
Cleveland (H) over New York Giants
Chicago over Indianapolis (H)
Houston over Minnesota (H)
New Orleans (H) over Philadelphia
Los Angeles Chargers over Pittsburgh (H)
Tampa Bay (H) over Denver
Las Vegas (H) over Carolina
Seattle (H) over Miami
Dallas (H) over Baltimore
San Francisco over Los Angeles Rams (H)
Arizona (H) over Detroit
Kansas City over Atlanta (H)
Buffalo (H) over Jacksonville
Cincinnati (H) over Washington

Week 3 Results:    5  - 11
Season Total    :   24 - 24

Edited by Leader

Some interesting matchups coming in here and 3 teams including us are looking to change the trend

For us, it's going to be ending the no wins in Nashville yet drought

Buffalo and Arizona both are facing two teams that they've had issues beating and looking to end their losses against

Also, can one of these fraud pirate teams end up losing finally?  Yup, I don't care what their records say, the Bucs and Vikes are both frauds

Anyway, here are my predictions:

Thursday Night

Jets 31 Patriots 17 - Game stays close for a bit, but Brissett cannot keep up with Rodgers as the Jets smack em in their homecoming game

Sunday Noon

Packers 19 Titans 17 - I am of course trying to promote some good luck that Narveson doesn't miss this time

Vikings 27 Texans 17 - The collapse will come, but Houston has some issues putting together complete games and has played with fire the last two weeks

Chargers 28 Steelers 10 - The bad Justin Fields returns in this one and the Steelers D gets overpowered as the new Harbaugh powered Chargers get to 3-0

Browns 14 Giants 13 - Part of me thinks the Giants get in the win column, and it is possible given Watson's ugly play.  But so far they have been on the wrong end even in the toilet bowl games.

Saints 38 Eagles 21 - The bald birds just might be the first team to not get 40 burgered, but still their defense has been bad through the first two weeks which isn't good when you're facing a red hot Saints offense

Bucs 24 Broncos 3 - Another cupcake team front loaded into the fraud Bucs schedule

Colts 30 Bears 13 - Colts aren't going to stay in the loss column for long and Calebb Williams failed road test 1 already

Sunday Later

Raiders 24 Panthers 7 - No brainer

Seahawks 26 Dolphins 23 - Tua being in or out hasn't been made official yet, and the Seahawks aren't the Bills.  Granted, I think I'll still take the home team, but they only been winning close ones so far and I bet that continues if Miami doesn't stun them.

Ravens 24 Cowboys 23 - Taking a gamble here, but the Ravens are too talented to go 0-3 in my books.  Feel like Mike McCarthy is going to screw something up here and somehow end up getting burned by a late game score by the Ravens.

49ers 27 Rams 7 - Rams just have too many injuries and Stafford just doesn't have it anymore.  Plus the 49ers are on bounce back this week.

Cardinals 35 Lions 31 - Now this one is going to be hard to call.  Cardinals are 0-4-1 for their last five meetings with the Lions but seem to have the arrows pointed up right now while Detroit might be getting close to the panic button.  Could be a pivotal game for both these teams, but I feel like the Cards will end up taking it finally.

Sunday Night

Chiefs 27 Falcons 24 - Falcons did show last night that they still got some magic in Cousins' hat, but I don't think there'll be enough to beat the Chiefs on Sunday

Monday Night Double Header

Bills 21 Jags 16 - Game ends up closer than expected with the Bills getting a near scare at the end, but the Jags get unlucky and just miss getting in the win column

Bengals 35 Commanders 17 - A frustrated angry Bengals team takes it out on Washington to get their first win

Edited by LLcheesehead12

On another note, as the hot seat list starts to pile up again, I gotta wonder if Sean Payton gets on that list soon.  Starting to think Denver may have chased a bit of fools gold there.

Not to say he didn't contribute to the Saints success all those years, but apparently they don't need him or Brees to run that high octane offense and are already back at it.  Definitely seems that without the Saints GM giving him all those speedy backs and receivers his success is taking a big time nose dive.

Just now, LLcheesehead12 said:

The sack did too though... Saw an awful lot of that here over his and Hackett's last few years

I wasn't a fan of the run on 2nd and 26 but their offense looks way better than it did last week. You can see they are starting to figure out how to get other guys involved besides Hall and Wilson.