The race for the first overall pick, 2025

notthatbluestuff

Titans, Jags, and Bengals are the losers so far, but I think the Bengals and Jags are almost certainly going to correct course and win some games.

Panthers are the lowest in point differential, followed by the Jags, Dolphins, Rams, Titans, and Raiders.  Panthers and Dolphins could correct that course with a new QB and their old QB.

Titans feel like they're in the lead for it, but I'm not getting my hopes up.  They were extremely close to being 2-1, and with a new staff, they could get better as the season goes.  Still wide open at this point.

The Jaguars are second in point differential, and one of the 0-3s, so they're technically in the lead for the moment.

14 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Should the Titans start scouting? What do the Jags do if everything bottoms out? How long will the Dalton Revival last for the Panthers?

Which other teams do you think will be in contention for worst in the league when all is said and done?

Colts perhaps. Richardson looks like crap. But probably it's a team who is already shaky and has a major injury to a major player or three.

2 hours ago, bomont said:

Colts perhaps. Richardson looks like crap. But probably it's a team who is already shaky and has a major injury to a major player or three.

Ehhh Richardson was always a three year project. I said he would look very very shaky his first two seasons and then completely blow up out of no where his third year. I've said it repeatedly. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

Titans, Patriots, Panthers and Giants are the most likely teams IMO. 
The Dolphins look very bad without Tua too but they should be better with Huntley (Pro Bowl QB!!) maybe? 
Jaguars and Bengals have been terrible but I expect them to finish closer to .500 than to 1st overall pick. 
The Browns are bad too but I love seeing Watson lose (sorry Browns fans) and being bad. Hopefully they can get a top pick to replace that punk so he can go away.