Gameday Thread: Week 5 Giants @ Seahawks

Shockwave

18 hours ago, Acgott said:

👇

👉 @Giants4eva  👈

☝️

LOL i was just gonna say if u wanna give the reigns to @Shockwave then by all means. I seem to be cursing us. Maybe if i just say we are gonna b----slapped every week well win a few games LOL. Nah but fr, im happy to honestly eat some crow on this one. This game was something special. I still wanna see this kind of consistency from both the offense and the defense. If we can hang with Cincy next week.. I think this team can make some noise heading forward. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

LOL i was just gonna say if u wanna give the reigns to @Shockwave then by all means. I seem to be cursing us. Maybe if i just say we are gonna b----slapped every week well win a few games LOL. Nah but fr, im happy to honestly eat some crow on this one. This game was something special. I still wanna see this kind of consistency from both the offense and the defense. If we can hang with Cincy next week.. I think this team can make some noise heading forward. 

We all have to do our part! Giants are 2-0 when I pick against them in pickem. We need all the help we can get!

• Like 1

Man I just want to win. I'm so tired of sucking. I'm tired of hoping for a higher draft pick. This team has so much heart and talent right now. They've been in every game since week 1. The defense is stacked and they seem to be settling into Bowen's scheme. 22 sacks in 5 games! We have a true weapon on offense, a nice trio of RB's, and for once a stout oline and we are generally healthy! I'm sure this is DJ's last year in blue but he's playing for his next contract and I hope he continues this level of play. Next 4-5 games are all winnable. Bengals D is in shambles, Philly is vulnerable, I still don't believe in the Commanders, and PIT is lacking on offense, then the Panthers in Germany. Just win... how good did yesterday feel?

• Like 2

You hear players talking about being resilient, and that's normal stuff. And you hear coaches stress being resilient, and that's very normal too. But to hear Dabs preach it to the media, preach it to the players, then Sights and Sounds catching it being preached from player to player, that means you've got a really mentally strong team and locker room. It was a really tough start to the year, but Dabs has these guys believing in the coaching staff and each other. That's not nothing.

38 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Was it just last year that we ended up being like -81 net points in the last 2 minutes of each half for the season?

I feel it’s every year since the creation of the Giants. I am shocked with that stat