In-Game Consoling (Currently vs Bucs)

Raves

This is now our semi-permanent GDT.

Rattler doesn't look bad out there, looks like he can definitely be a guy to build around in the future with the plays he can make.

Obviously our defense is playing poorly, people are getting hurt already, and we're likely looking at a top 5 pick this year.

Though let's be honest, a top 5 pick is actually a positive not a negative!  Should it be used on the OL?  DL?  Maybe a CB if we end up finding a way to move Lattimore?  Any worthwhile Safeties?

I would say we should use it on a WR, but the two WRs that I'd use it on are both freshmen.

w00h00 we don't suck again!

Though honestly, I'm glad we got Rattler, but I still stand by the fact that I didn't think his draft position should've been 2nd or higher.  The same is for Tom Brady.  Just because he ended up being the player he was, that doesn't mean he deserved to go in the 1st or 2nd round at the time of the draft unless you use perfect hindsight.  Heck he might've ended up never being the player he was if he was stuck in a pick by a team like the Jets who took the 1st QB.

23 minutes ago, Raves said:

w00h00 we don't suck again!

Though honestly, I'm glad we got Rattler, but I still stand by the fact that I didn't think his draft position should've been 2nd or higher.  The same is for Tom Brady.  Just because he ended up being the player he was, that doesn't mean he deserved to go in the 1st or 2nd round at the time of the draft unless you use perfect hindsight.  Heck he might've ended up never being the player he was if he was stuck in a pick by a team like the Jets who took the 1st QB.

Disagree think his situation was much different than Brady coming into the league. Rattler was viewed at a potential top pick at one point. That's a cop out for teams. The signs were there that he could be a legit QB and at worst should have been a 3rd round pick. Just so happens he was in a wild QB draft class that had a whopping 6 QB’s taken in the first round. Then you have teams like the Raiders who clearly dropped the ball during the draft passing on him.

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

Disagree think his situation was much different than Brady coming into the league. Rattler was viewed at a potential top pick at one point. That's a cop out for teams. The signs were there that he could be a legit QB and at worst should have been a 3rd round pick. Just so happens he was in a wild QB draft class that had a whopping 6 QB’s taken in the first round. Then you have teams like the Raiders who clearly dropped the ball during the draft passing on him.

I think is actually a good ranking for what he showed.

I think the Raiders thought they were going to get someone like Kirk Cousins to come in and missed out.  They'll probably be all in on whoever the top QB in this draft will be.

I’m excited to see what Rattler can do with a healthy OL, Olave, and not going down 14-0 chasing a game after a couple drives. If Ruiz and Olave can play vs Denver I think the game script will be much better for him to succeed in that game.

Even with the chaos today, he showed a really good first half and obviously had some struggles in the 2nd half. Clearly a ton of talent to work with and looked far better than many other high draft pick rookies in his first game.

Edited by tyler735

I'm so over Dennis Allen. Is this the best defense and/or team we can field? Tampa ran over us like a college team running against a high school team.

The offense lacked focus on such a level it was actually pathetic. I don't want to hear anything about the offensive line injuries, they actually played okay-ish, but our receivers, outside of Bub Means, couldn't do squat, and even Kamara looked like he didn't give a crap.

Rattler did rookie things...ugh...

Our TE's played pretty okay, but that's about it.

How do you get 3 INT's and still give up a 50 burger... I'm nearly speechless.