Kawhi Leonard out indefinitely

bucksavage1

This means the Clippers will probably be  lottery bound w/o Kawhi 

OKC has the right to swap picks with the  Clippers. If the NBA lottery shakes out in their favor….OKC has a chance to end up with Cooper Flagg, Bailey or Edgecomb 😳

Edited by bucksavage1

20 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

This means the Clippers will probably be  lottery bound w/o Kawhi 

OKC has the right to swap picks with the  Clippers. If the NBA lottery shakes out in their favor….OKC has a chance to end up with Cooper Flagg, RJ Bailey or Edgecomb 😳

This might help the Rockets too (dont want to derail it with Rockets talk) but if the Clippers end up with a worse record than the Rockets then our pick dont go to OKC and we get the higher one of the Suns and our first rounder.

Watch the Thunder end up with Cooper Flagg. 

To be fair, indefinitely means they just don't know when he will be back.  If the inflammation calms down in a week, he could be back in a couple weeks after getting conditioned.  Knowing Kawhi and his injury problems of late, I would assume he is not likely going to play soon, but I expect him back this year.  That being said the Clippers could dig a hole too deep to crawl out of but I highly doubt they are in the top 4 of the lotto.  But they could miss the playoffs and get lucky, but those odds are very small. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

To be fair, indefinitely means they just don't know when he will be back.  If the inflammation calms down in a week, he could be back in a couple weeks after getting conditioned.  Knowing Kawhi and his injury problems of late, I would assume he is not likely going to play soon, but I expect him back this year.  That being said the Clippers could dig a hole too deep to crawl out of but I highly doubt they are in the top 4 of the lotto.  But they could miss the playoffs and get lucky, but those odds are very small. 

True. In definitely could mean 2-4 weeks up to 3-6 months 

47 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

This might help the Rockets too (dont want to derail it with Rockets talk) but if the Clippers end up with a worse record than the Rockets then our pick dont go to OKC and we get the higher one of the Suns and our first rounder.

Watch the Thunder end up with Cooper Flagg. 

Edgecombe is legit too. I think he would go #1 if not for Flagg.