How to improve the Redskins Fan Experience at FedEx Field

turtle28

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Snyder the most unsuccessful billionaire ever the stadium sucks 6 flags sucks he sucks at making personal moves . 

Dashing, I rarely ever do this, but can you please use periods? I had to read this 4 times to understand what you were saying.

16 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Snyder the most unsuccessful billionaire ever the stadium sucks 6 flags sucks he sucks at making personal moves . 

Snyder made his money in telecom before buying the Redskins or Six Flags and still makes most of his money outside of the Redskins and Six Flags.

Most of the owners don’t need the NFL to make their billions, they have other companies that make that and their sports teams are their toys.

Ways to fix the experience:1. The owner sales the team. 2. If Snyder doesn’t sale, lose Allen. 3. Keep Cousins 4. Move the team to Virginia off the Metro line. 5. Get a real GM to run the team. 6. Sell the team (sorry, already said that didn’t I). 6. Stop milking every penny from the fans! If you haven’t noticed, most home games have more fans from the opposing team then are own! You need to win the fans back and after your long tenure as owner, you lost any faith that the fans had in the team. We are slightly above the Browns and that is pathetic!

Archived