Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

Just now, What_The_Buc said:

Less ammo the Bills will have to give up to get to 6 instead of 3. Could Chubb actually F in make it to 7

There have been rumblings that he could be the one non-QB of the top three (Barkley, Chubb, Nelson) that falls to seven. Would be pretty cool if he did.

Just now, deuces22wild said:

Damn this is exciting. Fingers crossed Colts moved back again. I mean I’d be happy with James etc at seven but I’d rather have Nelson, Chubb or Barkley.

I haven’t been this excited for a draft in a long time. The suspense is killing me. In true Bucs fashion I’ll be let down when the night comes. Fingers crossed one of the three makes it to seven.

Cleveland is gonna take a QB at one. There's absolutely no way they can pass on their guy now.

The Giants have really helped solidify their oline. Solder and Omameh are upgrades and Halapio was apparently good for them down the stretch. I think that rules out Nelson. They're not gonna take Chubb with all they have tied up at DE. Barkley is still a possibility if they're really gonna try to stick it out with Eli. We should have a better idea when visits start being announced. But I've gotta imagine they go QB.

The Jets don't move to three without QB on their mind.

The Browns could take Chubb/Barkley or move back. I think it depends on what teams like Denver, Buffalo, and Arizona offer up. Buffalo didn't move up (and acquire picks) for no reason. Hopefully this is where they go. 

Denver could stay put and take Nelson if he falls. I think Elway would probably do that before he takes the fourth/fifth QB in the draft.

The Colts' top three is probably the same as ours. Nelson, Chubb, and Barkley all fill big needs for them too. They could play spoiler for us if a fourth QB isn't taken in the top five.

Archived