FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

12 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

*Has $90M*

*Hosts a backup first*

He was cut lol. He’s only one of a few players (Wilk, etc) who can visit/sign before the official start of the league year

btw, legal tampering begins at noon

Edited by jetskid007

2 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

The only bright spot I can find in Benson is that he had 6 sacks in 2016, but only played in a 3rd of the Cowboys snaps.  He then disappeared last year.

Don’t do it man. Your trying to rationalize the irrational. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

You guys are ridiculous. We should be signing every edge rusher out there to compete for snaps... don’t care how much it costs, need to do something about it

There no big time Edge rushers in the market and he might be the best with the most upside in FA. He also shouldn’t cost much.

These guys want to complain. Not sure what’s their alternative at edge? Chubb at 6? I’d be all for that. But most these guys complaining already want us to trade up for Mayfield let’s not forget.

• Like 1

Just now, Bianconero said:

I can also see us signing McKinnon which I would be very happy about

RB and WR I think will be upgraded in the next day or so. I’ve voiced that I think our chances at AR15 are slim bc of no QB. But I do see Matthews perhaps. And I think we land one of Lewis or McKinnon. I think we sign Richburg and Butler today and maybe soon. 

10 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

You guys are ridiculous. We should be signing every edge rusher out there to compete for snaps... don’t care how much it costs, need to do something about it

The right way to do it is to draft a guy.  Not sign a guy who the Cowboys didn't think was worth 2.75 million dollars.  

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

There no big time Edge rushers in the market and he might be the best with the most upside in FA. He also shouldn’t cost much.

These guys want to complain. Not sure what’s their alternative at edge? Chubb at 6? I’d be all for that. But most these guys complaining already want us to trade up for Mayfield let’s not forget.

Bobby, we're Jets fans, we all complain.  Let's not classify people as "these guys" when you complain as well.  We all do.

Just now, barnaby8787 said:

Bobby, we're Jets fans, we all complain.  Let's not classify people as "these guys" when you complain as well.  We all do.

You just said let’s draft an edge. With what pick? You want to trade up for a QB. Odds are stacked against us finding a 10+ sack guy in the mid Rounds.