Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Rhyan will be the next Montravious Adams.  Adams has been in the league for 9 years, and is a regular (37% snaps) in the PIT DL rotation this season.  He was a bust in GB, but has proven to be a legit NFL player.

You could put Oren Burks in that category. He had a couple flashes here but in the end his deficiencies outweighed his positives. The 9ers got a few seasons of starts and backup games from him and he’s still on a roster in Philly. 

Rhyan started off basically unplayable and has been trying to work himself into an NFL lineman. It can take time at that position so I’m not throwing in the towel. It took Lang a few seasons but even if he develops into a Lane Taylor journeyman G, it’s still a lot more than many.  Big season for him and with Morgan out for the foreseeable future he’s got to step up now. 

Edited by Refugee

Here's one about as Random as it gets ...

...my wife spent the day hanging out with Jarret Bush.

Why? She is a volunteer with a woman's empowerment program, and today was graduation, so my wife was doing hair for the graduates. The person who runs Women's Empowerment met Bush, and he came down with some of his employees to help out 

Turns out he owns a beauty salon in Green Bay 

https://blomedry.com/blo-green-bay/