The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Casey wants Suh here lol

It could definitely be a fun DL with DaQuan at NT and Casey and Suh at the ends. But I just can’t picture it happening. Even though, with a quality first rounder, it would definitely give us our most talented defense since 08.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Given that, even in Bulluck’s prime, at least 50% of Titans fans spelled it Bullock, I won’t hold it against him.

I still see his name commonly spelled as Bullock. In PK's members-only periscope the other night someone mentioned Bulluck in a question and spelled it Bullock, PK made fun of him for it.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Doesn’t do much for me. 467 yards over the last two years. $10 million for two years, I just don’t know where all this money is coming from.

Yeah I'm kinda happy they settled with ASJ. He is nothing special. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Only following the Butler presser on Twitter, but he seems to be saying all the right things.

Watching/listening to it, he doesn't seem to be the most media savy person. Not quite as bad as watching LaFleur talk to the media but not far off lol.

14 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Lewis got really emotional during his press conference. Seems like the type of guy who'll run through a wall for his team.

Yeah, came across as a real good guy that should be a great fit in the locker room.

Unrelated news: The Colts are sitting on a huge amount of cap space and have done absolutely nothing to make life easier if/when Luck returns. Not that I'm complaining, but pretty surprising.

Archived