AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: Jacksonville Jaguars #3 @ New England Patriots #1: Bortles vs. Brady

.Buzz

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Such a shame he only has 4 more years left. 

Hell of a play though. Should have been a TD. Would have been the play of the year.

Can't believe we had a draft consist of Ramsey, Jack, AND Ngakoue.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

IDK if you all remember him but Uche Nwaneri went off about the Pats and refs in the SB on Twitter. 

Love that dude. Still bleeds teal.

Always loved that guy too.  I'm a big fan in general, of how outspoken a few ex-Jags seem to be on the Twitter.  They haven't got the recognition and spotlight they deserve because of where they played...so they just play untethered on twitter and it's a lot of fun at times.  Also, it's so awesome how deeply some of them still feel for this franchise.  Truly bleed teal stuff.

8 hours ago, Tugboat said:

What muscle?  My heart muscle got torn during that game.

But our boy is playing in the Pro Bowl so...?

Pulled an abdomen muscle in warmups. Gutted it out because obviously it's the AFCC game.

34 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

He's good to go for the meaningless ProBowl thing though?

Dink around all week, play a couple meaningless snaps, and have that star next to his season forever.

??‍♀️

It is *still* being argued that the Pats didn’t commit a single penalty on offense or defense.

They’re literally arguing that there wasn’t a horse collar nor a facemask on Lee despite proof that his collar was displaced as well as his helmet going down and forward.

I know we haven’t been in many important games, so it makes it easier, but I’m glad us Jags fans on here have owned when the refs have benefitted us. We pretty freely admit when those calls that shouldn’t do go our way. I hope as we get in more big games and those situations happen more often, we don’t start acting like all penalties called against our opponents are valid and no calls that were missed against us were valid. It really looks bad.

Archived