*NEW UNIFORMS THREAD*

.Buzz

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

If we’re being honest, teal over black is the best color combo in football. Someone needs to talk somebody into making that our main color combo. Then white on white is clean.

I’m excited for these new uniforms. I didn’t buy anything from this generation because there was no player who really did it for me. Telvin and ARob were the only two real “I should get them” buys, and I wasn’t about to buy them when I had serious concerns about them getting re-signed. Jalen was the third, but he was seriously considering changing numbers. Then this year when we finally got some players breaking out and being worth it, it came out that we’re getting new ones. So I was stuck.

My girlfriend now has my Jalen shirsey, so I’m thinking a teal (hopefully not alternate) jersey is coming my way as soon as they get announced.

And with Jalen embracing the Primetime 2.0 moniker, I don’t think he’s changing from 20. So that’s where I’m going.

20 #Federal xD

Ramsey isn’t changing his number he’s embraced it. He wore a $20 bill taped to his back plate on his pads this year. 

I kind of like the JAGS shield on the unis now. I wish we could incorporate it in the new uni.

On 1/29/2018 at 1:58 PM, iPwn said:

If we’re being honest, teal over black is the best color combo in football. Someone needs to talk somebody into making that our main color combo. Then white on white is clean.

I’m excited for these new uniforms. I didn’t buy anything from this generation because there was no player who really did it for me. Telvin and ARob were the only two real “I should get them” buys, and I wasn’t about to buy them when I had serious concerns about them getting re-signed. Jalen was the third, but he was seriously considering changing numbers. Then this year when we finally got some players breaking out and being worth it, it came out that we’re getting new ones. So I was stuck.

My girlfriend now has my Jalen shirsey, so I’m thinking a teal (hopefully not alternate) jersey is coming my way as soon as they get announced.

And with Jalen embracing the Primetime 2.0 moniker, I don’t think he’s changing from 20. So that’s where I’m going.

Yeah.  Same boat in waiting to see what the new uniforms look like before going in on a jersey.  I honestly don't know whose i'm going to get (assuming i like the new uniforms, which i'm optimistic about).

Maybe i'll get one for whoever our new QB is.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  Same boat in waiting to see what the new uniforms look like before going in on a jersey.  I honestly don't know whose i'm going to get (assuming i like the new uniforms, which i'm optimistic about).

Maybe i'll get one for whoever our new QB is.

72xbe7xo4t101.gif

Just now, VLoo said:

We'd be the laughing stock of the league and I'd own 53 of them.

I would 100% buy the entire uniform. They’re absolutely absurd, but the 80’s flamboyance would be just perfect.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I get the distinct impression that trying to find leopard/jaguar print pants like that would inevitably lead to some NSFW corners of the internets.

You gotta be v careful with your search terms, I’m sure.

Archived