Most Underrated Late Round Prospects

Silver_Lining

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

He seems too small and unexplosive for my liking. I love his demeanor and experience, but he just doesn't seem like an NFL caliber athlete.

From just watching him on TV a lot I never saw any athletic shortcomings.  But then again I guess that's what the combine and pro days are for.

In a draft short on quality safeties, he looks to me like one of the few guys not projected to go fairly high that might develop into a decent player.

12 hours ago, Armsteeld2 said:

*Jordan Wilkins would thrive in an offense like the Patriots and how they use their RBs.  Very solid skill set and underrated as a RB.

*Aaron Tiller is a late round guy who can make a squad as a rotational pass rusher.  He is a combo pass rusher.

*Eddy Wilson is a strong penetrating 34 DE who reminds me of Stephen Tuitt.

*Ryan Carter is a solid undersized CB who is solid in coverage and a good tackler.

*Marquis Haynes and his first step is lethal.

Wilkins is one of my favorites. He has good athleticism and can lower his shoulder for the "big boom."

Tiller is an unknown to me. He doesn't seem to have great length to play 4/3 DE. Maybe 3/4 OLB?

Wilson is coming out as a Junior without a whole lot of production. I like his potential though.

Carter is 5'9" 180 lbs.? It's tough to make it in the NFL at that size. I can't think of any NFL comparisons off the top of my head.

Haynes is another good one. That first step IS lethal! He might need to get stronger for the run game, though.

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

QB Kurt Benkert

MLB Micah Kiser

I like Benkert a lot. The knock on him has been inconsistency in accuracy and mechanics. But when he is on, he is ON! He needs a good QB coach in the NFL.

Kiser was super productive. I wouldn't be surprised if he was taken on Day 2.

7 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

PJ Hall

Nice Find! It's a crime he wasn't invited to the combine.

My Pick

Frank Ginda - LB - San Jose State

He reminds me of #54 Zach Thomas - (Fins Up!)

*Video is copyrighted. Not sure how to delete the link*

Aside from my obvious favoritism, Ginda tackles hard an can be a contributor on any team.

Archived