Ad blocking the entire site?

Hockey5djh

So I'm an avid FFer during my normal work day. In the last couple days I've had an issue (using internet explorer on my work computer) where I type in the FF forums address and it brings up the subforum/page but then once the ads load I have an entire white screen with only an ad on it which won't let me get to FF. let me know if you have any questions because I'm sure I'm not the only one affected.

@iPwn

Please remember that our sponsors cover the costs of running this forum.  Without ads there wouldn't be a forum.   We will try to make the ads as unobtrusive as possible.  You should not see any kind of app redirects, downloads or other invasive or obnoxious ads.  Ads should not cover the content or break the layout.  If an ad is doing this on your browser, it is due to a technical issue with the advertisement or a problem with your browser, computer, or phone.   

If you are having problems, try clearing your browser cache and cookies, then reboot your computer or phone.   That will fix a majority of technical issues.   If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I will look into it.  Do not discuss the ads on the forum.  

Archived