QB carousel Thread

BillsGuy82

58 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Spending my night watching some game film of QB’s coming out.

Watched a little of Darnold, and Rosen so far.

Ugh I just love Josh Rosen as a Quarterback. His mechanics are so pretty, his downfield accuracy is beautiful, how he steps up in the pocket, how quick he gets rid of the ball. Has me salivating. 

Watched the debate on NFL network. I'm good with either for sure. Someone was arguing Rosen has highest floor and ceiling of all the QB 

9 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Watched the debate on NFL network. I'm good with either for sure. Someone was arguing Rosen has highest floor and ceiling of all the QB 

Has any one heard of how rosen and darnold leadership abilities on the team? I know teammates had Baker's back and were talking highly about him when people questioned his character issues. I know in the past rosen had a few issues with players and coaches where he wouldnt listen to what they were saying to him in order to help him out but then I heard a player is willing to step up and talk good about him. 

I do want the best potential QB of course but I also want to know that his players have his back and he has theirs and leads the team in the locker room. That is one thing I did like about Tyrod is he was a leader in the locker room when needed at times and didnt have a barrier between him and players. 

Archived