2017/18 EPL Thread - City Champs

UKTexans

3 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Will he be back? 

Spitting it a pretty unforgivable crime. 

Keys and Gray were castigated for off camera remarks. Carragher spat at a child in the face. 

He shouldn’t be, but the fact they’ve only suspended him makes me think the door is still open for when this all blows over.

I agree though, if Keys and Gray were sacked for their conduct, Sky have absolutely no way of justifying keeping Carragher.

@marky mark Had to be done. Another absolutely toothless display at Newcastle and the threat of relegation is at a critical stage right now. He's been a disaster. Defensively they've been okay but they have absolutely no threat  going forward and I legitimately mean none. They have talented players but they've gone missing in every area of the pitch. I don't know who they bring in but they needed to the roll the dice. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Trying to avoid being a club that sacks managers every season. Absolutely necessary though, they're in huge, huge trouble. 

Sorry I basically meant they should have never hired him.

Got my dates a bit off. 

11 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

Crazy isn't it? Although he is the fourth highest goalscorer for Spain so I guess the ability has always been there. 

That's incredible. Had to google that. Almost as many as Torres for Spain. 

Spain has a really underwhelming list of scorers to be fair. 

On 3/11/2018 at 11:28 AM, DaveDX said:

I'm sure Kroenke will be satisfied with another win or two.

We're not actually sure anything really pleases Kroenke.  And by that I mean, he would actually have to show up to something for us to know much of anything about him... and he doesn't... except the occasional cup final where he wears atrocious suits.

Archived