2018 Depth Chart...How do you see it?

Humble_Beast

On 12/18/2018 at 1:44 AM, Humble_Beast said:

our defense isn't in that bad shape....

• I personally like our corners..... Conely, Worely, and Nelson are solid pieces maybe add another guy or bring Melvin Back
  • Karl Joseph is now playing a role suited for him, and been making plays
  • Marquel Lee and Whitehead are good starters
  • Key been getting pressures, need to bulk up a bit and experience
  • Hall has been disruptive, Hurst was a steal

we be looking a lot better with

• development
  • 2 DE(improve pass rush)
  • MLB
  • S. 

Which is all obtainable this offseason

The defense is in horrible shape actually. Just look at the statistics. 

Nelson showed nothing except he's a liability

Lee and Whitehead should be backups, they both suck in coverage assignments

Key did nothing "close only counts in horseshoes and hand gernades". I love how Raider fans will prop a player up based on name when he's done literally NOTHING. 

Hall, also did next to nothing. Just slightly more than Key. Didn't do enough to earn a starting spot or ignore a talented Dline class

Defense needs upgrades in the way of 2 CBs, a safety, 2 LBs, 2 pass rushers and a DT just to bring them to average.  

5 hours ago, roi34 said:

Smith at big money? He's not even in the first tier of DEs for me. He averages like 6 sacks a year and is a younger Bruce irvin. 

Give me frank Clark over him. 

Doubt Seattle lets Clark walk. Then there's the whole Davis/DV angle

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

You spend hours making these lists?

wish I had that kind of free time lol

rock on tho dude

I'm a teacher, and still on a winter break.. go back on Monday... probably could have used my time better, but just had to get  football out of my system..Just want the Raiders be good again, and enjoy the NFL more

47 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Just want the Raiders be good again

I appreciate this. But I feel like you have a lot of "worst to first" fantasies and WAAAAAY overvalue what is currently on the roster. While also ignoring how terrible this organization has been run for the last 15+ years. 

20 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I appreciate this. But I feel like you have a lot of "worst to first" fantasies and WAAAAAY overvalue what is currently on the roster. While also ignoring how terrible this organization has been run for the last 15+ years. 

I just don’t like scrolling past 5 page long list after list. Maybe just do three. Pre combine, after combine then after pro day. I’d rather look at 3 list in detail than 30 lists

20 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I just don’t like scrolling past 5 page long list after list. Maybe just do three. Pre combine, after combine then after pro day. I’d rather look at 3 list in detail than 30 lists

Or.... maybe no lists. Because if I want a list of random names, I'll go find them on a blog some place. None of the lists means anything at this stage. We don't know who's all declared, who will actually be FAs, etc.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Or.... maybe no lists. Because if I want a list of random names, I'll go find them on a blog some place. None of the lists means anything at this stage. We don't know who's all declared, who will actually be FAs, etc.

It almost as if this whole thing is kind of redundant since there's a roster and depth chart on the team website.

Archived