MOCK round by round (ROUND 4 on page 9)

squire12

On 3/24/2018 at 7:24 PM, Kepler said:

I really like him as well. Jackson's combine might allow GB to trade back a couple spots and still pick him up while gaining more picks. 

Guys, Mike Daniels is just being a Hawkeyes homer, not impartially evaluating the players and supporting the best fit.

Aaron Jones has similarly said we should take Will Hernandez in the first.

And no thanks to Jackson. His 40 did not allay deep-speed concerns that he had going in and his movement in space during drills left a lot to be desired. He's a zone-corner at the next level, at best a S for our system.

2 minutes ago, Gopher Trace said:

Guys, Mike Daniels is just being a Hawkeyes homer, not impartially evaluating the players and supporting the best fit.

Aaron Jones has similarly said we should take Will Hernandez in the first.

And no thanks to Jackson. His 40 did not allay deep-speed concerns that he had going in and his movement in space during drills left a lot to be desired. He's a zone-corner at the next level, at best a S for our system.

I'm not basing my affinity for Josh Jackson on what Mike Daniels had to say about him. Please don't insult my intelligence like that.

Versatile OL- Mason Cole- already has experience at center and LT in Big Ten.

RB Kalen Ballage.  Ya, I know we have Williams (plodder) and Jones (hurt 2-3 times already).  Ballage is better than both.

Archived